• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Sounds like the worst weekend ever, lol
    lol

Comment

There's a website called Twitch.tv and it's essentially just a place where people can make accounts to stream their video games. In theory it's really stupid, but there's a big market for it I guess. Like Gumby said, there are kids who make a TON of money from donations and advertisement space on the streams. The most successful ones seem to be those who provide some...colorful...commentary.
      You can also use Youtube for the same purpose.

Ah. He seems to be helping other people advance through levels in games. Sometimes he sells his avatar to someone else after he gets it to a certain level. I kind of don't get it as I think achieving the levels yourself is sorta the point but apparently some people with money just want a short cut or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Taking kids back to college. Writing big checks.

And of course me and Morehead will be hanging out at the Basketball Hall of Fame and drinking.
        A fun Hall of Fame to go to is the Hockey Hall of Fame if you ever get a chance. I went with my dad in like 9th grade. I've enjoyed watching hockey for a long time but I don't follow it, so I don't know the players or the history of the sport the way I do football or used to with baseball. Really fun and interesting stuff. There was a video room there dedicated to Gretzky. Some of the most interesting stuff were the stories about him as a child playing the sport against and with older kids.

The Canadian Football Hall of Fame was in the same building, not sure if it still is or not. Been a long time.

Comment

I didn't know there were multiples. The CIA campus is about 3 minutes from where I currently live.
          Yeah....about that. I'm looking to save some cash on the room and board.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            yea my cousin gets paid too. I want to say its World of Warcraft, not sure. Not crazy money but like Srac said hes not going to his parents for money, so.
            As a parent, I put that down as a win.

Comment

Sounds like the worst weekend ever, lol
              Now that you mention it.....

Comment

Iv heard mixed reviews. You like it?
                of Overwatch?!? Dude it's a blzzard game, if you hear negative anything, those people are just wrong lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

As a parent, I put that down as a win.
                  You know when you're done a good job as a parent when the Christmas gifts coming back are better than the ones going out.

It's wonderful actually. Plus she can kill a man with her bare hands......
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    A fun Hall of Fame to go to is the Hockey Hall of Fame if you ever get a chance. I went with my dad in like 9th grade. I've enjoyed watching hockey for a long time but I don't follow it, so I don't know the players or the history of the sport the way I do football or used to with baseball. Really fun and interesting stuff. There was a video room there dedicated to Gretzky. Some of the most interesting stuff were the stories about him as a child playing the sport against and with older kids.

The Canadian Football Hall of Fame was in the same building, not sure if it still is or not. Been a long time.
                    I really want to go to an outside NHL game. They look like so much fun, especially when its snowing.

Comment

I've been and agree, it's excellent. I really loved it.

I also love that town so that's like an added bonus.

Comment

psssh, new englanders..
                        We're the best.

Comment

I've been and agree, it's excellent. I really loved it.

I also love that town so that's like an added bonus.
                          I've been to Toronto a few times. I have enjoyed myself there every time I've been. Been trying to visit Montreal for a while, but the timing never works out.

Comment

I've been to Toronto a few times. I have enjoyed myself there every time I've been. Been trying to visit Montreal for a while, but the timing never works out.
                            Sir Winston Churchill's bar in Montreal is awesome. Pretty much a landmark.

Of course...haven't been there since 1987 so it may be a Baby Gap these days.

Comment

• Would you be mad if your spouse cooked meth and made a few million for the family behind your back?

Comment

Would you be mad if your spouse cooked meth and made a few million for the family behind your back?
                                I don't want my wife anywhere near the kitchen.

I'm the cook in the family. Of course I stick to food.

Comment

Working...
                                X