This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Would you be mad if your spouse cooked meth and made a few million for the family behind your back?
    My spouse can't boil water without burning the kitchen down. I wouldn't have to be mad if she cooked meth, she'd explode on day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      My spouse can't boil water without burning the kitchen down. I wouldn't have to be mad if she cooked meth, she'd explode on day 1.
      haha alright, lets pretend shes a world renown chemist.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I didn't know there were multiples. The CIA campus is about 3 minutes from where I currently live.
        Had lunch up there with a woman friend about 4 years ago. Great campus... great, ever changing menu... great food.... can't beat it. I think they have four total campuses in the US... two in CA and one in TX

Comment

• Yes, I would be furious if my spouse cooked meth.

The ****ing house could have exploded
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

haha alright, lets pretend shes a world renown chemist.
            Ha! Telling me I will wake up tomorrow with super powers would stretch plausibility less than that fantasy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              Yes, I would be furious if my spouse cooked meth.

The ****ing house could have exploded
              Not in your house.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                Had lunch up there with a woman friend about 4 years ago. Great campus... great, ever changing menu... great food.... can't beat it. I think they have four total campuses in the US... two in CA and one in TX
                despite my proximity, I've never had a meal there. I'm not one to care about fancy food or ambience or anything like that. I won't pay for it.
                I'm a belly up to the bar, and get beer and Bavarian pretzels kind of guy
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Not in your house.
                  Then where are they setting shop? Lol the woods? If they ran the operation in a secluded place then shieeet I would have no problem lmao.

Comment

Then where are they setting shop? Lol the woods? If they ran the operation in a secluded place then shieeet I would have no problem lmao.
                    ughh, Have you seen Breaking Bad. Your spouse is like Walter White. Would you be pissed?

Comment

ughh, Have you seen Breaking Bad. Your spouse is like Walter White. Would you be pissed?
                      I haven't seen much of Breaking Bad but I do know he was in a trailer in some desert? Fine, whatever. As long as it's far away from my ***.

Comment

I haven't seen much of Breaking Bad but I do know he was in a trailer in some desert? Fine, whatever. As long as it's far away from my ***.
                        Youd like it a lot.

Comment

Youd like it a lot.
                          Meth ain't no joke. You can blow your ****ing hand off just mixing the ingredients together.

Comment

Meth ain't no joke. You can blow your ****ing hand off just mixing the ingredients together.
                            Not if you're Walter White and you're a chemist.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

REALLY?!?!?!?!!!!

Comment

REALLY?!?!?!?!!!!
                                ...Kids today say the darndest things.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X