Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers are my pick, I guess, When my team isn't in it, I usually root for the most exciting outcome. For me I think it's Packers/Pats.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      That's a Yankee fan mentality.

As if anyone gives a crap about championships won 100 years ago.
      I do. I like the history. Same with Giants.
      Just because the Mets dont have a history doesnt mean everybody else doesnt

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        No Andy Reid team wins in the playoffs.

Get used to that. I assume his teams are by now
        I would have really enjoyed the fans around here if Reid wins a Super Bowl with KC.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          Packers are my pick, I guess, When my team isn't in it, I usually root for the most exciting outcome. For me I think it's Packers/Pats.
          I don't want either of the AFC teams to win, so I'd rather the Steelers make it and lose. I enjoy the fact that only the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. And I like being right, so if the Pats and Pack go, nothing good will happen. Either the Pack wins and another team has defeated the Pats. Or the Pats win and my pre-season pick was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I don't want either of the AFC teams to win, so I'd rather the Steelers make it and lose. I enjoy the fact that only the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. And I like being right, so if the Pats and Pack go, nothing good will happen. Either the Pack wins and another team has defeated the Pats. Or the Pats win and my pre-season pick was wrong.
            It's fair enough. If anything I'm usually the opposite, we play the NFC teams more often, so it's hard to root for them. I'm only saying Packers because it's some sort of validation for the Giants.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I would have really enjoyed the fans around here if Reid wins a Super Bowl with KC.
              I always liked Andy for the most part.

Comment

It's fair enough. If anything I'm usually the opposite, we play the NFC teams more often, so it's hard to root for them. I'm only saying Packers because it's some sort of validation for the Giants.
                Normally I am with you on that, but I've never had any ill feelings towards the Packers, one of the few in the NFC. Add to that I am really getting tired of Ben and Tom and their smug faces plastered all over the place. Aaron is at least goofy looking enough to not annoy me. I think I'd even root for the Falcons if they get there. Almost always nice to see a team win their first, Eagles excluded.

Comment

• Dirty *** Met fans....

Comment

• I don't have anything against any of the teams remaining.
                    I think right now, Atlanta is the most complete team.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...tm_campaign=fb

Sucks for the fans. 2 football teams in 2 years for LA.
                      Meryl Streep is going to love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/0...tm_campaign=fb

Sucks for the fans. 2 football teams in 2 years for LA.
                        Meryl Streep is going to love it.
                        kinda silly that they went from no teams to 2 teams....but...whatever I guess.
                        especially because LA sports are kinda lame.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

kinda silly that they went from no teams to 2 teams....but...whatever I guess.
                          especially because LA sports are kinda lame.
                          Was thinking the same thing. I I hope they both fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Was thinking the same thing. I I hope they both fail.
                            LA is S-A-W-F-T

They don't deserve football. Stick with their girly baseball and basketball
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              I don't have anything against any of the teams remaining.
                              I think right now, Atlanta is the most complete team.
                              My thinking also Atlanta /Pats I would like to see the Steelers knock the Pats out through

Comment

Normally I am with you on that, but I've never had any ill feelings towards the Packers, one of the few in the NFC. Add to that I am really getting tired of Ben and Tom and their smug faces plastered all over the place. Aaron is at least goofy looking enough to not annoy me. I think I'd even root for the Falcons if they get there. Almost always nice to see a team win their first, Eagles excluded.
                                We should have kept the pressure on Rogers and died by that sword instead of playing patty cakes zone... Somebody made the discussion to play safe .. if you want to beat guys like Brady , rogers ,etc. you have to disrupt them and their receivers and man up, we didn't do it ...
                                Last edited by byron; 01-17-2017, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X