X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    Ok you asked for it.

Because it was her time of the month she just moreheaded him instead.
    Pass the Motrin.

Comment

• These are HOF stats for a leadoff batter... prolific steals man, always right up there in BA and OBP. 170 HR's is excellent for a leadoff man.
      http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...aineti01.shtml

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        These are HOF stats for a leadoff batter... prolific steals man, always right up there in BA and OBP. 170 HR's is excellent for a leadoff man.
        If he was a leader-off hitter and a gold glove middle infielder, catcher or center fielder; I'd say maybe on him. As a poor fielding left fielder and DH, nope. Tim Raines probably wouldn't rank in the top 50 left fielders of all time by anybody's measure.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          If he was a leader-off hitter and a gold glove middle infielder, catcher or center fielder; I'd say maybe on him. As a poor fielding left fielder and DH, nope. Tim Raines probably wouldn't rank in the top 50 left fielders of all time by anybody's measure.
          Wouldn't say he was a poor left fielder but you make a good point about if he was a catcher or middle infielder, his numbers would be more impressive.

Comment

These are HOF stats for a leadoff batter... prolific steals man, always right up there in BA and OBP. 170 HR's is excellent for a leadoff man.
            Good stuff Zim. I feel he is. Other than Henderson he was the best leadoff hitter of his generation

Comment

Pass the Motrin.
              Because Jason couldn't handle the pressure of the job he moreheaded and found work as a horse breeder.

Comment

• Baseball is not a sport
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Baseball is not a sport
                  What's your favorite sport bedsides football ?

Comment

What's your favorite sport bedsides football ?
                    Tennis
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      youll never look at waffles the same way. lol
                      I've always looked at them askance.

Now I know why.

Comment

Good stuff Zim. I feel he is. Other than Henderson he was the best leadoff hitter of his generation
                        I was big Ricky fan back then, but I think he'd annoy me now.

Comment

• Pudge I can see, although there were steroid accusations. But he was a HOF quality player.
                          Bagwell and Raines both are very nice players but hardly HOF material.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Pudge I can see, although there were steroid accusations. But he was a HOF quality player.
                            Bagwell and Raines both are very nice players but hardly HOF material.
                            You watch the new Homeland?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              You watch the new Homeland?
                              Yes. That was an incredibly boring first show. Hope it gets better.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• With the Inauguration coming up so fast, I decided to change my career path a bit. I've applied for VP of Lending(CLO) of my company.
                                I feel like the precedent has been set, and I've been underachieving, yet overqualified for far too long!!
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X