Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    The Seven Five
    Sadly, I remember that when it happened. You probably weren't born yet.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ny06 View Post
      I'm convinced dez is a robot
      But a loveable robot.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Sadly, I remember that when it happened. You probably weren't born yet.
        I was very very little when Dowd was convicted..I think 2
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          But a loveable robot.

          Comment


          • The only robot I'd associate with Dezz:


            That's Nick Swardson's "Gay Robot" for those unfamiliar, lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Comment


              • I always pictured him more like the AIs

                Comment


                • That was a great movie lol. Scene was actually kind of ridiculous
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    That was a great movie lol. Scene was actually kind of ridiculous
                    What movie?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      That was a great movie lol. Scene was actually kind of ridiculous
                      Yeah, it was

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        What movie?

                        Ex Machina

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          I always pictured him more like the AIs
                          So Im like Skynet. Sweet.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            So Im like Skynet. Sweet.
                            Yea....leave it to Dezz to be responsible for the apocalypse.......

                            although, let's be honest, he's not smart enough....
                            =D
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Ex Machina
                              Never heard of it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Yea....leave it to Dezz to be responsible for the apocalypse.......

                                although, let's be honest, he's not smart enough....
                                =D
                                Don't blame him for that, he still needs to load the 4.5" floppy to run his OS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X