Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Atlanta deserves to win the Super Bowl. They have a great team, and that offense is unstoppable. For years they were total underachievers. They had the talent, they just couldn't pull it together to make it to the big dance.

Will be rooting for them.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I think Atlanta deserves to win the Super Bowl. They have a great team, and that offense is unstoppable. For years they were total underachievers. They had the talent, they just couldn't pull it together to make it to the big dance.

Well....I'm of 2 thoughts on this....

I agree with everything you just said.
      But....I also always find if difficult to root for an NFC team because we have to play them most often.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I refuse to accept the results of the AFC and NFC championship games. Today I'll be protesting, picketing, looting, rioting and forming support groups for others who need a safe space from competition. #NotMySuperbowl

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I refuse to accept the results of the AFC and NFC championship games. Today I'll be protesting, picketing, looting, rioting and forming support groups for others who need a safe space from competition. #NotMySuperbowl
          You're great at copy and pasting NFL memes
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• pls win mr brady
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• And you joke, but think of all the people who have been up in arms over the years about Patriots "scandals". People who want asterisks next to wins, records, etc....

So yea.....you're making a political corollary, but, people DO think that kind of **** all the time, soooooo
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think Atlanta deserves to win the Super Bowl. They have a great team, and that offense is unstoppable. For years they were total underachievers. They had the talent, they just couldn't pull it together to make it to the big dance.

I'm rooting for Atlanta but there would be a beautiful drama to see Goodell have to hand the trophy to Kraft. BB and Brady.
                Goodell has been a complete joke during this war with the Pats.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Atlanta a "great team" ? Why would Giants fans root for New England to lose ? I want the Giants to be the only team to have beaten Brady and the pats in the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Well....I'm of 2 thoughts on this....

I agree with everything you just said.
                    But....I also always find if difficult to root for an NFC team because we have to play them most often.
                    Yeah, true. I'm just sick of the Patriots.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      I refuse to accept the results of the AFC and NFC championship games. Today I'll be protesting, picketing, looting, rioting and forming support groups for others who need a safe space from competition. #NotMySuperbowl
                      I saw that on FB. it was funny Dez.

I approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                        Atlanta a "great team" ? Why would Giants fans root for New England to lose ? I want the Giants to be the only team to have beaten Brady and the pats in the Super Bowl.
                        I don't care about that anymore. I thought about it, but I'm sooo sick of Belichick, Kraft, and Brady.

Comment

Yeah, true. I'm just sick of the Patriots.
                          I'm not. Maybe I'm on an island here, but.....I've never hated the Patriots. I've never viewed them as a threat to MY team because we barely ever play them, and when we do, it's GLORIOUS WINS!!!

Also, I've always found their games to be pretty exciting football, so I like watching them.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I get it....well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              And you joke, but think of all the people who have been up in arms over the years about Patriots "scandals". People who want asterisks next to wins, records, etc....

So yea.....you're making a political corollary, but, people DO think that kind of **** all the time, soooooo
                              The Pats "scandals" have been media inventions caused by silly reactions from the league.
                              SpyGate was just taking pictures from the wrong place in the stadium. Deflate Gate was a non story that should have been resolved with a letter from the league like they did when Minnesota was warming balls on the sidelines.

Comment

I don't care about that anymore. I thought about it, but I'm sooo sick of Belichick, Kraft, and Brady.
                                That is a good point. I'm sick of those three as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X