This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Don't approve of this, my frisbee golf game is steadily improving. I will continue to keep everyone on here posted ! And you will find it interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      And your Frisbee golf career. We can't get enough of that
      Lmao

When I lived in Naperville, they had them set up at this park across my subdivision. God, I played one time and never played again.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Lmao

When I lived in Naperville, they had them set up at this park across my subdivision. God, I played one time and never played again.
        I would gather it would be too much physical activity for you. You don't seem like the most active person

Comment

• Uh I played backyard football with my bro and his friends. If anything, there was a lack of physical activity with frisbee golf. Also, your coffee gut is showing.
          Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          I would gather it would be too much physical activity for you. You don't seem like the most active person

Comment

• But I'm not trying to bad mouth sarc, I just noticed he had never added anything interesting. Just makes poor attempts at humor usually and seems to know very little about football. Which makes me wonder why he posts here. I mean at least try to talk a little football. But to each their own I guess. I just find him silly.

Comment

Uh I played backyard football with my bro and his friends. If anything, there was a lack of physical activity with frisbee golf. Also, your coffee gut is showing.
              Smoking pot, eating cheese doodles and stoffers lasagna isnt a physical activity.

Comment

Uh I played backyard football with my bro and his friends. If anything, there was a lack of physical activity with frisbee golf. Also, your coffee gut is showing.
                Why is that post on top ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  But I'm not trying to bad mouth sarc, I just noticed he had never added anything interesting. Just makes poor attempts at humor usually and seems to know very little about football. Which makes me wonder why he posts here. I mean at least try to talk a little football. But to each their own I guess. I just find him silly.
                  I have to disagree, Sarc is funny, it sometimes takes a bit of thought to get it......and the ability to identify sarcasm helps...sigh

Comment

• I like Rudy.

Comment

Smoking pot, eating cheese doodles and stoffers lasagna isnt a physical activity.
                      But at least you have a plan today.

Comment

Why is that post on top ?
                        Because I like being on top.......

Comment

I can't smoke, i'm on probation. I have bills so I can't lounge around all day.

I werk

Comment

I like Rudy.
                            No you don't

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I have to disagree, Sarc is funny, it sometimes takes a bit of thought to get it......and the ability to identify sarcasm helps...sigh
                              Oh stop we get what he is trying to do, he just isn't very good at it. He is also poor at talking football. I've never seen him post anything that added to a conversation. I love how you so called "sarcastic" people chalk your missed attempts at humor as someone not getting it, or it being over someone's head lol. It's not that, you just are not good at being sarcastic.

Comment

Because I like being on top.......
                                Yup, I like Rudy

Comment

Working...
                                X