This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I can't smoke, i'm on probation. I have bills so I can't lounge around all day.

I werk
    That's too bad, but probation is better than prison, keep your nose clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Oh stop we get what he is trying to do, he just isn't very good at it. He is also poor at talking football. I've never seen him post anything that added to a conversation. I love how you so called "sarcastic" people chalk your missed attempts at humor as someone not getting it, or it being over someone's head lol. It's not that, you just are not good at being sarcastic.
      what is it you bring to the table, besides your incessant hateraid, which btw gets old REAL quick.....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

It's not something I keep track of I just notice it every now and then. You always seem to be trying really hard to be funny but usually fail. Which is kind of funny in its own right, and sad.

Oh, my bad. I was probably confused by your use of the words "I checked". That would indicate that you, um... y'know could actually back up what you were saying.

Again, my bad. I forgot to whom I was replying. Meanwhile that's a lot of reading in. One would think that just dealing with the printed words would be challenging enough for you.

Want a cookie?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          what is it you bring to the table, besides your incessant hateraid, which btw gets old REAL quick.....
          I like to talk about my work day and complain about my job which entertains others ?

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAA

420 is typing up his Eli Manning GOAT dissertation as we speak
            You two are best buddies no?
            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Oh stop we get what he is trying to do, he just isn't very good at it. He is also poor at talking football. I've never seen him post anything that added to a conversation. I love how you so called "sarcastic" people chalk your missed attempts at humor as someone not getting it, or it being over someone's head lol. It's not that, you just are not good at being sarcastic.
              I am not great at identifying sarcasm in text, so if I don't find it funny it is generally because I didn't get it. Funny always depends on your personal point of view. I find my awful jokes hillarious, but not because I think the bad puns themselves are funny. Whether or not you feel it is funny or not only has relevance to your own point of view. Nothing is funny and everything is funny. The most important thing though is the ability to laugh at yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Oh, my bad. I was probably confused by your use of the words "I checked". That would indicate that you, um... y'know could actually back up what you were saying.

Again, my bad. I forgot to whom I was replying. Meanwhile that's a lot of reading in. One would think that just dealing with the printed words would be challenging enough for you.

Want a cookie?
                What kind of cookie ?

Comment

I like to talk about my work day and complain about my job which entertains others ?
                  No you don't. You just come here and *attempt* to slander other people who you randomly don't like. Which is confusing, because, if you don't like them, why show up?
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Well its better than FAKE quick, it tends to leave you unsatisfied.

Comment

Lmao

When I lived in Naperville, they had them set up at this park across my subdivision. God, I played one time and never played again.

I think it's nice when communities set up special accommodations for their members with challenges.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        I am not great at identifying sarcasm in text, so if I don't find it funny it is generally because I didn't get it. Funny always depends on your personal point of view. I find my awful jokes hillarious, but not because I think the bad puns themselves are funny. Whether or not you feel it is funny or not only has relevance to your own point of view. Nothing is funny and everything is funny. The most important thing though is the ability to laugh at yourself.
                        I agree I just think some try too hard. Sarc is an example of that

Comment

I can't smoke, i'm on probation. I have bills so I can't lounge around all day.

I werk
                          lol Lets hear it, whatcha do?

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            You two are best buddies no?
                            No
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              lol Lets hear it, whatcha do?
                              Got caught with weed? Lol I thought it was obvious! I didn't tell y'all??
                              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                              X