Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse my typos, my phone likes to pick out which words and letters it feels like ****ing using.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Probably on her clothes or on the car interior, the smell never goes away if you smoke it in the car.
      Yea, Moody rolled down her window like

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        First of all thank you for considering me a professional disc golfer, I'd also like to add that i played high school football. I love how your reason for not talking football is because you know more than most. That seems to be your go to line. I completely see your point now lol
        What a coincidence!

I played HS football as well. I assumed your reason for not posting anything of note about football was the same.

And basketball. I also do not post basketball on basketball boards

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          It was some OG Kush lol but yeah the way I had it in the trunk, it was not secured at all. If you even went by the trunk, you can smell it. I have a honda civic,so the trunk is not that deep. Still, If I was using my brain, there's no way she could've smelled it if I stashed it with the spare.
          Store it with old fish parts, she probably wouldn't have smelled it.

Comment

Probably on her clothes or on the car interior, the smell never goes away if you smoke it in the car.
            Wasn't in the interior. I had washed and cleaned the inside of my car that day. Also, I make sure my clothes never smell like weed.

Comment

Store it with old fish parts, she probably wouldn't have smelled it.
              Ew?? Then my car would smell fishy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                What a coincidence!

I played HS football as well. I assumed your reason for not posting anything of note about football was the same.

And basketball. I also do not post basketball on basketball boards
                What position did you play in football ?

Comment

Wasn't in the interior. I had washed and cleaned the inside of my car that day. Also, I make sure my clothes never smell like weed.
                  It has been my experience that you may think the smell is gone, but those around you can still smell it. Particularly if they do not smoke themselves.

Comment

Ew?? Then my car would smell fishy.
                    And you wouldn't have been arrested and be on probation. Seems smelly fishy would be better.

Comment

And you wouldn't have been arrested and be on probation. Seems smelly fishy would be better.
                      Thanks for playing JMike, but I think there are other..efficient ways to mask the smell.

Comment

• Rudy ur out of school now, start doing coke like an adult.

Comment

Thanks for playing JMike, but I think there are other..efficient ways to mask the smell.
                          Sure there are other ways. None quite as effective though. You could soak the interior in milk and then leave it in the sun with the windows closed for a couple of days. That would mask it pretty well also.

Comment

• Rudy you could also have morehead play the guitar in your car. That stink would out last any other smells coming from your car.

Comment

I come to the swag thread to learn about football from sarc

But you played football in HS!! Shouldn't you be teaching us?

Comment

Just googled that and my question is how do you know what that is?

Huh? I don't know anything; I thought that had been established.

Comment

Working...
                                X