Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    What position did you play in football ?
    Left out.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Thanks for playing JMike, but I think there are other..efficient ways to mask the smell.
      Keep Febrez in your car

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Keep Febrez in your car
        I have it in the back. Thank God.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Sure there are other ways. None quite as effective though. You could soak the interior in milk and then leave it in the sun with the windows closed for a couple of days. That would mask it pretty well also.
          That seems like it's a good idea except for one thing


          It's never sunny in Virginia
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            That seems like it's a good idea except for one thing


            It's never sunny in Virginia
            move

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              That seems like it's a good idea except for one thing


              It's never sunny in Virginia

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                move
                $$$$
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  $$$$
                  Keep smuggling drugs in your trunk youll have enough money in no time, Pablo.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Keep smuggling drugs in your trunk youll have enough money in no time, Pablo.
                    El Chapo**

                    Can't wait to run the drug ring in VA.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      $$$$
                      You don't need money to move, you just need feet.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        You don't need money to move, you just need feet.
                        I have asthma
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          I have asthma
                          ahhhh yes. The asthma side effect that causes paralysis to your legs. I hated that one when I had asthma.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            ahhhh yes. The asthma side effect that causes paralysis to your legs. I hated that one when I had asthma.
                            Same
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              I have asthma
                              Mines been awful this winter.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                I have asthma
                                So keep your shoes on, should keep the harmful fumes to a minimum.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X