Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    If she is really that dumb, she needs to leave him. What he is doing is cruel and she should have a friend or relative that can tell her that. Then shove that camera or phone up his *** elbow deep.
    Sounds to me like it's hitting a little too close to home.

    Just sayin'.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Agreed but it's hard to like either one of them with those god awful accents. Only a New Jersey accent is more annoying imo
      I think the accents make the whole thing "bettah, yeahhh"?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Sounds to me like it's hitting a little too close to home.

        Just sayin'.
        I've dated my fair share of ******** who have taken advantage of me. Are you saying you think ridiculing her to the world is something someone who actually cares about her would do? Give somebody **** like that in situations where they can laugh at themself, don't broadcast it to the world.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Sounds to me like it's hitting a little too close to home.

          Just sayin'.
          Typical ignorant morehead. She can't feel for her without having gone through something like that herself? As usual you come off as a **** face.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I've dated my fair share of ******** who have taken advantage of me. Are you saying you think ridiculing her to the world is something someone who actually cares about her would do? Give somebody **** like that in situations where they can laugh at themself, don't broadcast it to the world.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJzYLqd_5w
            She gets him too.
            lol First comment " Does he have to dress like a ******bag too."

            His are better though.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMJzYLqd_5w
              She gets him too.
              lol First comment " Does he have to dress like a ******bag too."

              His are better though.
              Anyone else feel that their apartment stinks?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                the worst even
                Fez is terrible at everything
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  Sounds to me like it's hitting a little too close to home.

                  Just sayin'.
                  Derek Jeter embarrassed her.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I've dated my fair share of ******** who have taken advantage of me. Are you saying you think ridiculing her to the world is something someone who actually cares about her would do? Give somebody **** like that in situations where they can laugh at themself, don't broadcast it to the world.
                    Picking up humor in text form is not one of your strengths.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      it should have a hardwire ethernet port though if he doesn't wanna go that route
                      Its xbox360 it says it has built in wifi make sure you console is connected to the internet ....I think this mean I need a hard wire to the router I don't know what wifi is ...lol this is getting complicated ..haha

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                        Whatever happened to him anyway ....don't see him around anymore.
                        He's still here...under a different alias.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by byron View Post
                          Its xbox360 it says it has built in wifi make sure you console is connected to the internet ....I think this mean I need a hard wire to the router I don't know what wifi is ...lol this is getting complicated ..haha
                          hmm...maybe there's a setting to enable it. there's probably a window within the home screen called network? not sure man, it's been wawhile!
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by byron View Post
                            Hi Rudy , always put your pot in your pocket and smoking in the car ain't a good idea... Did I tell you about the time I got busted.. 1973 about all I had was seeds according to my lawyer they put them in a pot grew 'em , guilty !
                            I put it in my bra from then on.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Picking up humor in text form is not one of your strengths.
                              Hasn't she admitted this already?
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Its xbox360 it says it has built in wifi make sure you console is connected to the internet ....I think this mean I need a hard wire to the router I don't know what wifi is ...lol this is getting complicated ..haha
                                The newer 360 S has a built in wifi. The older models need this guy,
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1320699...&ul_noapp=true

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X