Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    I put it in my bra from then on.
    and that will help keep them high

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      The newer 360 S has a built in wifi. The older models need this guy,
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1320699...&ul_noapp=true
      it says built in I should be good to go ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Hasn't she admitted this already?
        Well self awareness is always a good thing.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Well self awareness is always a good thing.
          Something you have none of lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            I put it in my bra from then on.
            What's ur bra size ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              What's ur bra size ?
              The first letter of your real name.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                The first letter of your real name.
                Holy ****. I didn't even think they made them that size. You got some jugs then

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  Holy ****. I didn't even think they made them that size. You got some jugs then
                  You must be confused
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by byron View Post
                    it says built in I should be good to go ?
                    yup, just look for internet settings and find your router, then type the password, should connect.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Picking up humor in text form is not one of your strengths.
                      no....no it isn't.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        Hasn't she admitted this already?
                        Yes, I think he finds it amusing so he pokes at it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          Picking up humor in text form is not one of your strengths.
                          Being humorous isn't one of your strengths

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            You must be confused
                            I must be

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              yup, just look for internet settings and find your router, then type the password, should connect.
                              Yeah looks like xbox live is a pay for 60 bucks for a year

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by byron View Post
                                Yeah looks like xbox live is a pay for 60 bucks for a year
                                Oh yea, and theres that. haha.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X