X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I liked it as well.

Funny that Maria Von Trapp ended up in Stowe Vermont where she lived for most of her life. the word was that she was a miserable woman that no one liked.
    haha
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Do not steal my gif! Thats the best gif ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        omg. haha
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

OK...."The Producers" from 1967 with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder is probably the funniest film of all time. It was Mel Brooks first film as a director. But that wasn't a musical.
          That film was adapted to a Broadway Musical probably 30 years later. Then that stage production was adapted to another film (which WAS a musical) with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick.
          It may have been the single worst film ever made. And to think that it evolved from that brilliant Mel Brooks film from the 60's makes it even worse.
          We went to see the Broadway version, when it first came out with Lane and Broderick. They dropped the LSD character and his "Love Power" song, and had the director play Hitler instead. There were quite a few added songs that really sucked balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            We went to see the Broadway version, when it first came out with Lane and Broderick. They dropped the LSD character and his "Love Power" song, and had the director play Hitler instead. There were quite a few added songs that really sucked balls.
            **** Shawn...OMG he was funny.

"I'm gunna role over Poland.....And I'm gunna crush France"........
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              My gif!
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

**** Shawn...OMG he was funny.

"I'm gunna role over Poland.....And I'm gunna crush France"........
                Sebastian in "It's a Mad, Mad World", too. Side splitting stuff.

Comment

• All this talk about the Producers makes me want to watch it. I'm cuing it up tonight.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Ok, I retract that I hate them. Most of all the movies mentioned here were excellent. Moehead gave great explanations. But, they're so unnatural to real life. Like, how often have you walked down the street while it's raining, and some guy with an umbrella breaks out into song and dance,... Gene Kelly, Singing in the Rain... with a full orchestra behind him? I enjoy the dancing talent, I enjoy the singing and the songs... all great, but it somehow strikes a foreign chord in me.
                    My wife told me there was this new movie out... "Quest for Fire", and it is supposed to be good, and it has no dialogue, other than caveman grunts. I said I would hate it. "I'll never watch a movie with no dialogue." Finally when the VHS tape came out I found out I loved the freakin' movie. Musicals are the same. I hate the concept, but they're mostly good.
                    So, what were some favorite sound tracks for y'all? My all time is Highlander, Queen.

Comment

• What dreams May Come is without a doubt my favorite movie soundtrack. It's beautiful.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        So, what were some favorite sound tracks for y'all? My all time is Highlander, Queen.
                        Not much into movies, but Forrest Gump and Good Morning Vietnam had a lot of good songs.

Comment

Not much into movies, but Forrest Gump and Good Morning Vietnam had a lot of good songs.
                          NOT INTO MOVIES?!?!?!!?!?

You ****ing commie
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            NOT INTO MOVIES?!?!?!!?!?

You ****ing commie
                            I live under a Monarchy, and her highness rules the remote.

Comment

Gumps soundtrack was about as good as it gets. They used songs from the time or year he was in and they were always about what he was doing.

Comment

• Someone come, come my someone

Comment

Working...
                                X