Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        You try too hard to be funny
        You try too hard to be relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          You try too hard to be relevant.
          Relevant ? On a message board ? You have an odd perspective on life I bet. Lol.

You try way too hard bud. Way too hard. Lol

Comment

Relevant ? On a message board ? You have an odd perspective on life I bet. Lol.

You try way too hard bud. Way too hard. Lol
            Whatever you say. Im not your buddy, guy.

Comment

Of course we are not buds "guy". I like people with a sense of humor.

Comment

I just don't get you guys. Ignore it and it will go away. It's what I do.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  I just don't get you guys. Ignore it and it will go away. It's what I do.
                  Most don't want to do what you do. You will forever be the ***** who said these boards where becoming unhealthy for you. That was such a gift when you said that. I thank you so much for that.

Comment

Of course we are not buds "guy". I like people with a sense of humor.
                    Ohh, you thought I was trying to make you laugh? No, Im entertaining myself. Keeping my mind busy while I have down time at work.
                    You need a new shtick Bill. This ones getting old.

Comment

Ohh, you thought I was trying to make you laugh? No, Im entertaining myself. Keeping my mind busy while I have down time at work.
                      You need a new shtick Bill. This ones getting old.
                      I'm not bill and I wasn't that Sargent Allentown guy. I'm just someone who thinks you are dumb

Comment

Most don't want to do what you do. You will forever be the ***** who said these boards where becoming unhealthy for you. That was such a gift when you said that. I thank you so much for that.
                        And I would still take him over you any day of the week. Now run along and go play your frisbee golf or whatever it is you do.

Comment

• Knock it off children. Dezz, ignore nonsense. Z, you don't have to make a negative comment on every post, it is annoying. You can not like people and still have a discussion without reminding everyone you don't like that person.

Comment

I'm not bill and I wasn't that Sargent Allentown guy. I'm just someone who thinks you are dumb
                            So why are you here? You dont like Sarc, MH, Pizz, me and we dont care for you either. You want to break balls, fine, but once you start attacking anyones character in here, Im going to call you a twat.

Comment

So why are you here? You dont like Sarc, MH, Pizz, me and we dont care for you either. You want to break balls, fine, but once you start attacking anyones character in here, Im going to call you a twat.
                              Feel free to call me whatever you wish but I think you try hard to be funny and are bad at it. I find that funny, you can call me a twat if you want but I fell that you are a goober
                              Last edited by Ztown; 01-26-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

And I would still take him over you any day of the week. Now run along and go play your frisbee golf or whatever it is you do.
                                I am playing disc golf today and i will keep you posted. I like several posters on here jmike, Rudy, Zim, I actually like sarc. As for you, morhead, and pizz, I think you three are a joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X