Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Knock it off children. Dezz, ignore nonsense. Z, you don't have to make a negative comment on every post, it is annoying. You can not like people and still have a discussion without reminding everyone you don't like that person.
    If I did that I would be being fake. I can't pretend to find someone like pizz interesting or keep my mouth shut when someone like morehead posts some personal attack on another poster.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Feel free to call me whatever you wish but I think you try hard to be funny and are bad at it. I find they funny, you can call me a twat if you want but I fell that you are a goober
      Awesome, from now on you're #Twat.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
        I'm gonna get 18 in today. I'll let you guys know my score.
        Where will you play?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Awesome, from now on you're #Twat.
          Sounds good from now on you will be #jerseyscum

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            Where will you play?
            Upper macungie park. It's a nice park, little windy today though.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
              If I did that I would be being fake. I can't pretend to find someone like pizz interesting or keep my mouth shut when someone like morehead posts some personal attack on another poster.
              There is a difference between being dishonest and holding your tongue. If you want to constantly say something at least be funny. Just don't comment, but you aren't changing somebody with your comments, you are not contributing to the conversation, you aren't even being amusingly clownish in it. You don't need to like people to have a reasonable discussion with them.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                Sounds good from now on you will be #jerseyscum
                Aww maybe youd like to try again, tough guy

                lmao.

                Comment


                • Oh my goodness.
                  Someone doesn't like me????

                  Get in line, princess.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    Sounds good from now on you will be #jerseyscum
                    um...ew

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                      There is a difference between being dishonest and holding your tongue. If you want to constantly say something at least be funny. Just don't comment, but you aren't changing somebody with your comments, you are not contributing to the conversation, you aren't even being amusingly clownish in it. You don't need to like people to have a reasonable discussion with them.
                      Yea, I mean....I've pretty much disliked Dezz for nearly 10 years now, but I can still post and talk to him
                      =P
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Aww maybe youd like to try again, tough guy

                        lmao.
                        lol tough guy. You come off as a **** deez. I feel like I can say whatever I want

                        Comment


                        • Keep it up deez and I won't update you on my disc golf game.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            There is a difference between being dishonest and holding your tongue. If you want to constantly say something at least be funny. Just don't comment, but you aren't changing somebody with your comments, you are not contributing to the conversation, you aren't even being amusingly clownish in it. You don't need to like people to have a reasonable discussion with them.
                            I love how you say "at least be funny" your sense of humor lacks too and are nobody to talk about what is funny with some of your lame humor. Deez made a personal attack on me and I responded.

                            Comment


                            • One might argue that constantly trying to belittle someone justifies a "personal" attack, if that's what you feel it is.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                One might argue that constantly trying to belittle someone justifies a "personal" attack, if that's what you feel it is.
                                I feel that you need to get laid pizz.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X