Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Of course, I would probably actually get prison time for what I have on me today. If I got caught and walked out of the courthouse 5 hours later free, I would be happy, not complaining how long it took.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      Yes, that is what we should support, don't tell people to stop breaking the law, tell them to get better at getting away with it
      "I mis-interpreted the rules"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Court was at 9 AM.


        I just got out.



        All that for a little pot.
        Probably more for being stupid than the pot.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
          Yes, that is what we should support, don't tell people to stop breaking the law, tell them to get better at getting away with it
          This is the American way. it has been fostered by our politicians who are expert at accepting 10's, sometimes 100;'s of thousands of dollars from special interests while making believe they represent the will of the people. And, silly us, we keep voting these corrupt Aholes back into office so they can get their incredible retirement and medical benefits.... free junkets to wherever they can justify going... the whole corrupt ball of wax.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            This is the American way. it has been fostered by our politicians who are expert at accepting 10's, sometimes 100;'s of thousands of dollars from special interests while making believe they represent the will of the people. And, silly us, we keep voting these corrupt Aholes back into office so they can get their incredible retirement and medical benefits.... free junkets to wherever they can justify going... the whole corrupt ball of wax.
            It is a mess. For the most part I am a rule and law follower; however, if I think they are in direct conflict with keeping myself safe I will break them and do, daily.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Orrrrrr, she could be smart about it and not get caught. An expired registration sticker is careless, Rudster.
              I honestly hate myself for it. Truly, honestly. If I hadn't been driving, or just been patient and waited a week for my stickers, I wouldn't have to go through this BS
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                I honestly hate myself for it. Truly, honestly. If I hadn't been driving, or just been patient and waited a week for my stickers, I wouldn't have to go through this BS
                But the part about your car reeking of pot causes no regret at all. It was the stickers that were the problem.

                Just clarifying. I am keenly interested in human behavior.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                  It is a mess.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                    I honestly hate myself for it. Truly, honestly. If I hadn't been driving, or just been patient and waited a week for my stickers, I wouldn't have to go through this BS
                    Eh dont beat yourself up. Live and learn, wont happen again.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      But the part about your car reeking of pot causes no regret at all. It was the stickers that were the problem.

                      Just clarifying. I am keenly interested in human behavior.
                      You aren't interested in human behavior, I am, because I study it. You like to poke fun at human behavior.

                      The smell should have been covered up. I def should have done a better job of hiding it.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • As for weed, I will never apologize for smoking a plant.

                        Ever.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          You aren't interested in human behavior, I am, because I study it. You like to poke fun at human behavior.

                          The smell should have been covered up. I def should have done a better job of hiding it.
                          I cant say anything. I throw it in my center consul. lol

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            You aren't interested in human behavior, I am, because I study it. You like to poke fun at human behavior.

                            .
                            Yes.....Yes I do.


                            But seriously, I am interested most specifically in how people rationalize their behavior.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I cant say anything. I throw it in my center consul. lol
                              You're just smart enough not to get caught.


                              Lmao I read a report where if you're sentence to possession of MJ in Cali, the judges literally LOL and throw it away. You would need a ridiculous amount on you like a pound or somehing to get convicted. Lucky bishes.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                As for weed, I will never apologize for smoking a plant.

                                Ever.
                                How about driving while impaired?
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X