X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    How about driving while impaired?
    As I recall, she hid it in her trunk. She never mentioned having used it before driving.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      As I recall, she hid it in her trunk. She never mentioned having used it before driving.
      Don't want to get into it too much but she said the cop could smell it in the car.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Don't want to get into it too much but she said the cop could smell it in the car.
        That simply means it was used in the car, doesn't mean the care was driven after or durring use.

Comment

• I figure Rudy is smart enough not to smoke up and then drive around.

Comment

• She smelled it in the trunk. Nothing was on me or inside the car itself.
            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              That simply means it was used in the car, doesn't mean the care was driven after or durring use.
              Of course it doesn't.....(sarcasm)

She can obviously do what she wants and that is fine. I just thought it interesting that the lesson she stated she learned from this was to not drive with out of date stickers. Seems like an incredible rationalization to me.

Again....This subject interests me. I've written songs about it.

Comment

• Wrapped up in a baggy inside a small wallet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  She smelled it in the trunk. Nothing was on me or inside the car itself.
                  I'm sorry...You were smoking in the trunk?

Comment

• MH's too clean. Smoke some meth, shoot some H. Live a little, man.

Comment

She can obviously do what she wants and that is fine. I just thought it interesting that the lesson she stated she learned from this was to not drive with out of date stickers. Seems like an incredible rationalization to me.

Of course that was the lesson. If I didn't have outdated stickers, they would have had absolutely no reason to pull me.

And to andwer your upcoming question, the smell was strong up close..literally like 2 feet or less.

No, I don't regret driving with it. I regret not stashing it correctly and driving with outdated stickers.

Comment

I'm sorry...You were smoking in the trunk?
                        Yes, while the car was driving itself.

Technology, ya know

Comment

She smelled it in the trunk. Nothing was on me or inside the car itself.
                          Sorry, not buying that. She did not smell a small bag of weed from standing outside the car when it was in the trunk. If she was the part of the K-9 unit with the tail, I'd believe that. If she smelled it, it was on your clothes or the car has been smoked in enough that the interior smells of it.

Comment

• I don't smoke while driving lol, that's...just no.

Do I just with it? Yup.

Comment

Of course that was the lesson. If I didn't have outdated stickers, they would have had absolutely no reason to pull me.

And to andwer your upcoming question, the smell was strong up close..literally like 2 feet or less.

No, I don't regret driving with it. I regret not stashing it correctly and driving with outdated stickers.
                              When they stop you for out of date stickers...You don't have to go to court. They let you go with either instructions to get your car inspected right away, or they give you a fine and let you go.
                              The reason you had to go through all of this was not the stickers. It was because for whatever reason, your car smelled like pot and you had pot on you.

Comment

I agree 100% with you on that. But she would need to be incredibly stupid to drive while impaired by any drug or alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                                X