This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Sorry, not buying that. She did not smell a small bag of weed from standing outside the car when it was in the trunk. If she was the part of the K-9 unit with the tail, I'd believe that. If she smelled it, it was on your clothes or the car has been smoked in enough that the interior smells of it.
    It wasn't all my clothes. She patted me dow and said "clear" I cleaned the inside of my entire interior because I was going home and I didn't want trash in the car. I have strong weed and my car trunk isn't THAT deep.
    I wasn't smoking and it wasn't personally on me.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Yes, while the car was driving itself.

Technology, ya know
      Hoe does a trunk come to smell like pot? You can't smell a little bag of pot in a trunk.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I agree 100% with you on that. But she would need to be incredibly stupid to drive while impaired by any drug or alcohol.
        I have no idea if she was impaired. I'm just telling you that a car doesn't smell like pot unless someone lit up in the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          When they stop you for out of date stickers...You don't have to go to court. They let you go with either instructions to get your car inspected right away, or they give you a fine and let you go.
          The reason you had to go through all of this was not the stickers. It was because for whatever reason, your car smelled like pot and you had pot on you.
          You don't say Morehead...I literally just got out of court for that reason. Are you okay today??

My car did not smell like it. My trunk did. She searched the car and said clear. It was coming from the trunk..why do you think she checked the trunk lol

Comment

Hoe does a trunk come to smell like pot? You can't smell a little bag of pot in a trunk.
            Yes you can. Yes you definitely can. If it's strong weed, yes you can.

Comment

You don't say Morehead...I literally just got out of court for that reason. Are you okay today??

My car did not smell like it. My trunk did. She searched the car and said clear. It was coming from the trunk..why do you think she checked the trunk lol
              Rudy....You can't smell pot in a trunk unless it was lit up. Sorry. Did this chick look like a bloodhound?

Comment

I have no idea if she was impaired. I'm just telling you that a car doesn't smell like pot unless someone lit up in the car.
                THE TRUNK
                THE INTERIOR WAS NOT SMELLING LIKE WEED

THE TRUNK

SHE FOUND NOTHING ON ME OR THE CAR. SHE ASKED TO POP THE TRUNK.

Comment

exactly

Comment

Rudy....You can't smell pot in a trunk unless it was lit up. Sorry. Did this chick look like a bloodhound?
                    The TRUNK WAS LIT BECAUSE POT WAS IN THE TRUNK. THE CAR MEANING WHERE THE DRIVER AND ASSENGER AND STEERING WHEEL IS WAS DID NOT SMELL LIKE WEED.

Do you know how potent weed is? I am afraid you and a lot of non smokers do not, and it's extremely tellinf. You can smell very dank weed from feet away.

Comment

exactly
                      Yes you can. You guys don't smoke pot so you wouldn't know.

Comment

I'm just saying that just because someone lit up in a car does not mean they drove it when they were high. Stupid place to smoke because you are getting a search whenever you get pulled over, but people will park their car and get stoned and then not drive away.

Comment

• You guys are seriously ignorant

Comment

• "A little pot can't smell" lmao yes it can..it's POT.

Comment

Yes you can. Yes you definitely can. If it's strong weed, yes you can.
                              No chance, sorry. She smelled it on you and wanted to be able to find it so of course whe said "oh its coming from the trunk"

Comment

THE TRUNK
                                THE INTERIOR WAS NOT SMELLING LIKE WEED

THE TRUNK

SHE FOUND NOTHING ON ME OR THE CAR. SHE ASKED TO POP THE TRUNK.
                                I think she lied to ya Rudes. Certainly possible the smell got into the cabin. I think she smelled it when you rolled down the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X