Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    Yes you can. You guys don't smoke pot so you wouldn't know.
    I know plenty of people who smoke, and they all think their clothes don't smell of it, and they all do, they may not have smoked in a month, but I can still smell it on their clothes because it doesn't go away. You don't smell it because you smoke.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      You guys are seriously ignorant
      Sorry, if you buy the BS that she smelled the small bag from your trunk, then it seems to have done some damage to your logic centers.

      Comment


      • If you're going to smoke in the car then you need to be prepared to do 3 things (Which I have done at least 4 - 5 times, and no cop ever mentioned the aroma.)
        1. Immediately push the buttons to lower both front driver and passenger side windows. That takes the smell out of the air inside the car.
        2. Have a little pump spray bottle at the ready, (we'll call it "Rudy Ready", in the center console) filled with fabric softener. Spray two shots across your upper body. It dispels the smell on YOU while not making it seem like you just sprayed air freshener inside the car to hide a smell.
        3. While I'm doing all that I'm slowing down, slowly... taking my time, and giving more time for fresh air to sweep inside through the two opened windows.
        Tried and true.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          "A little pot can't smell" lmao yes it can..it's POT.
          A small plastic bag from inside the trunk cannot be smelled from outside the trunk by a human. Even if it was stong enough to get out there are too many competeing scents while standing on the side of a road.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I know plenty of people who smoke, and they all think their clothes don't smell of it, and they all do, they may not have smoked in a month, but I can still smell it on their clothes because it doesn't go away. You don't smell it because you smoke.
            This is absolutely correct. Fabreze does the trick, but you need a few seconds to spay yourself.
            Also, when I get out of the car to visit, or go into a store, I always spray myself before getting out of the car.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              "A little pot can't smell" lmao yes it can..it's POT.
              So she is outside. You have a small bag of pot in your trunk, and you are claiming that she can smell that pot, even though there is no other trace of it. (Like you and/or your clothes smelled like it from smoking it)
              Is this really your position?...Really? That is crazy.
              If she said she smelled it and it was only a bag in the trunk, she was lying to you. The problem is that if you smoke it, you ARE going to smell like it. THAT can be sensed by a cop. The scenario you described requires a drug sniffing dog.

              You can rationalize all you want. It was the stickers....Let that be the lesson. Get ready to be stopped again.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                So she is outside. You have a small bag of pot in your trunk, and you are claiming that she can smell that pot, even though there is no other trace of it. (Like you and/or your clothes smelled like it from smoking it)
                Is this really your position?...Really? That is crazy.
                If she said she smelled it and it was only a bag in the trunk, she was lying to you. The problem is that if you smoke it, you ARE going to smell like it. THAT can be sensed by a cop. The scenario you described requires a drug sniffing dog.

                You can rationalize all you want. It was the stickers....Let that be the lesson. Get ready to be stopped again.
                Exactly

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  Yes you can. You guys don't smoke pot so you wouldn't know.
                  I have been smoking for 45 years. I have been smoking on a daily basis, and inside my car every time I drive, for nearly 40 years.
                  In that time I have gotten at least 4-5 speeding tickets. Never have been questioned about any smell because I do exactly what I suggested before.
                  The first time I got concerned was during a routine DUI stop. It was at least 10 minutes before they got to me, so I had time for opening windowsn and using a breath freshener... but, I realized I needed to be better prepared.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    So she is outside. You have a small bag of pot in your trunk, and you are claiming that she can smell that pot, even though there is no other trace of it. (Like you and/or your clothes smelled like it from smoking it)
                    Is this really your position?...Really? That is crazy.
                    If she said she smelled it and it was only a bag in the trunk, she was lying to you. The problem is that if you smoke it, you ARE going to smell like it. THAT can be sensed by a cop. The scenario you described requires a drug sniffing dog.

                    You can rationalize all you want. It was the stickers....Let that be the lesson. Get ready to be stopped again.
                    Yes, that is my position, and she'll tell you she smelled it from the trunk of the car.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      I have been smoking for 45 years. I have been smoking on a daily basis, and inside my car every time I drive, for nearly 40 years.
                      In that time I have gotten at least 4-5 speeding tickets. Never have been questioned about any smell because I do exactly what I suggested before.
                      The first time I got concerned was during a routine DUI stop. It was at least 10 minutes before they got to me, so I had time for opening windowsn and using a breath freshener... but, I realized I needed to be better prepared.
                      Thank you.

                      I literally shampooed the inside of my car. So they didn't smell it their, they smelled it from my trunk. They are losing their minds because they can't fathom how someone can smell pot from a trunk.


                      I've had pot in my glove compartmenr, but because I sprayed the car and did leave a trace, they never searched it lol.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Marijuanna is strong. Yes, even a little pot. You guys are provably thinking it was a small roach. It was 2 grams of OG Kush, and if you wannna research that particular strain, go for it.


                        My clothes don't reek of MJ. I wouldn't even have a damn job if it did. You guys need to seriously educate yourselves on marijuana. Nobody had to hotbox it for it to be reeking from the trunk. If that helps you rationalize the situation, by all means believe what you want. At the end of the day, the good Lord and myself know the truth :-)
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Yes, that is my position, and she'll tell you she smelled it from the trunk of the car.
                          And you believe her?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            And you believe her?
                            The cop? LOL yes I actually do because my car did not smell like it.

                            I wasn't mad she smelled it, I was mad that I got caught and did not put it with in my spare tire so it wouldn't have been as strong.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • But yes, it was sitting right there. As soon as you open the trunk, there it is.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Marijuanna is strong. Yes, even a little pot. You guys are provably thinking it was a small roach. It was 2 grams of OG Kush, and if you wannna research that particular strain, go for it.


                                My clothes don't reek of MJ. I wouldn't even have a damn job if it did. You guys need to seriously educate yourselves on marijuana. Nobody had to hotbox it for it to be reeking from the trunk. If that helps you rationalize the situation, by all means believe what you want. At the end of the day, the good Lord and myself know the truth :-)
                                Use Fabreze... works like a charm. A nice clean scent without being overwhelming.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X