Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    But yes, it was sitting right there. As soon as you open the trunk, there it is.
    Naturally, you offered to share?

    Comment


    • Some positivity for you all - mom has successfully completed her chemo treatment
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        Naturally, you offered to share?
        Weed ismeant to be shared!!!!!!!
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Marijuanna is strong. Yes, even a little pot. You guys are provably thinking it was a small roach. It was 2 grams of OG Kush, and if you wannna research that particular strain, go for it.


          My clothes don't reek of MJ. I wouldn't even have a damn job if it did. You guys need to seriously educate yourselves on marijuana. Nobody had to hotbox it for it to be reeking from the trunk. If that helps you rationalize the situation, by all means believe what you want. At the end of the day, the good Lord and myself know the truth :-)
          My partner smokes weed, my best friend smokes weed, several people I work with do, 2 of my tenents do, etc; I am around it regularly, just because I don't partake anymore does not mean I don't know what it smells like or how strong it can be. If Beth wants to smoke she has to go up on the roof because that smell never goes away. No human smelled a small, sealed bag inside a closed trunk from outside, no possible way.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Yes, that is my position, and she'll tell you she smelled it from the trunk of the car.
            But you said she first searched you and the inside of the car first. If she smelled it in the trunk, why didn't she ask to search the trunk first?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
              The cop? LOL yes I actually do because my car did not smell like it.

              I wasn't mad she smelled it, I was mad that I got caught and did not put it with in my spare tire so it wouldn't have been as strong.
              If you believe her you are insanely gullible.

              Comment


              • Nice news on your mom. Chemo sucks.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  But you said she first searched you and the inside of the car first. If she smelled it in the trunk, why didn't she ask to search the trunk first?
                  Because she smelled it and when she couldn't find it in the car, she said the smell must be coming from the trunk. But that isn't where the smell came from.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I know plenty of people who smoke, and they all think their clothes don't smell of it, and they all do, they may not have smoked in a month, but I can still smell it on their clothes because it doesn't go away. You don't smell it because you smoke.
                    If you just smoke it the smell fades after 20 mins or so. Its mostly on your hands too.
                    But if you stay in a room with some really dank stuff for a while it will stay on your clothing.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Some positivity for you all - mom has successfully completed her chemo treatment
                      Good to hear. im sure it's been stressful for you and your family. You seem to be staying positive. I hope everything works out for your mom.

                      Comment


                      • Rudy... Honestly,... and especially with people who do not smoke cigarettes... Non smokers can smell pot EASY. it's the sizzling bacon of the leaf burning world. I was na´ve about that. Found out... they said... "Well, we knew you smoked, so we never mentioned the smell.

                        Comment


                        • But believe her, because cops making a stop are always completely honest with the person they are dealing with. Recently while waiting for a bus after work I watched a dui test, walk the line, touch your nose, etc... the guy could barely stand still without falling over. Whole time they are saying you are doing great, then they say ok one last test before we are done here, clasp your hands behind your back and slowly lean forward at the waist, so he did and they put the cuffs on him as soon as he started to lean. Look on his face was priceless.

                          So yes, cops will always tell you exactly what they are thinking and wouldn't claim anything just for an excuse to search your trunk.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Thank you.

                            I literally shampooed the inside of my car. So they didn't smell it their, they smelled it from my trunk. They are losing their minds because they can't fathom how someone can smell pot from a trunk.


                            I've had pot in my glove compartmenr, but because I sprayed the car and did leave a trace, they never searched it lol.
                            Your trunk is sealed though. If it wasn't all your **** in the trunk would get wet every time it rained. Im telling you, she smelled it when you rolled down your window. Smell gotinto the cabin of your car from the trunk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                              Good to hear. im sure it's been stressful for you and your family. You seem to be staying positive. I hope everything works out for your mom.
                              Agreed, very glad to hear it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                My partner smokes weed, my best friend smokes weed, several people I work with do, 2 of my tenents do, etc; I am around it regularly, just because I don't partake anymore does not mean I don't know what it smells like or how strong it can be. If Beth wants to smoke she has to go up on the roof because that smell never goes away. No human smelled a small, sealed bag inside a closed trunk from outside, no possible way.
                                Leave Rudy alone!!!!
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X