This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Don't know why we are still dwelling on this. We have established that Rudy is a criminal and nothing we say can change it.

I'm happy to have an ex con in my sphere. We all should. Everyone deserves a second chance.
    Move over George Thorogood
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• You're all light weights.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        You're all light weights.
        Probably took you an hour to spell "light"

Comment

• laaame

Comment

You're all light weights.
            I am these days, could probably get high just standing next to Rudy's trunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I am these days, could probably get high just standing next to Rudy's trunk.
              I got that good ****.

Comment

• never smoked anything before. really.

popping pills on the other hand ...
                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  I got that good ****.
                  You got shwag with the seeds in it.

Comment

You got shwag with the seeds in it.
                    No.

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking amphtamines.
                      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                        Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking amphtamines.
                        I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          I'm afraid of the government.

You guys are brave....or high.....lol
                          Interesting stories, Joe. When a young na´ve white guy mixes up with drugs and places he might not belong, it always gets " interesting".

I had typed up one of my own, but I get logged out during any post that takes more than 5 minutes or so to respond to... probably just as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                            Move over George Thorogood
                            Hank Williams song, actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              Interesting stories, Joe. When a young na´ve white guy mixes up with drugs and places he might not belong, it always gets " interesting".
                              No doubt. I was a ****head. Thank God I got out of those things (and there were several others) alive.

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                              I had typed up one of my own, but I get logged out during any post that takes more than 5 minutes or so to respond to... probably just as well.
                              No way. You gotta deliver now pal.
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

I just want you both to know....good luck...we're all counting on you.
                                "No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                                X