X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    No way. You gotta deliver now pal.
    Back in the early 80s, one of my friends took me to meet his pot dealer, and I was very much looking forward to connecting with a direct source for future securements. But when we pulled up to his house, he came out the door and slithered on his belly to the car, got in the same way, and laid flat on the floor. No introductions, just yelled "DRIVE!".I'm like "what's up with this?". He kept asking if we saw any cops around, and said he knows he's under surveillance. I said it's probably not a good idea to deal from your own house - but he screamed "No, he got into a situation where a drug deal went bad in his car, and that he turned the guy's gun who was trying to rob him, and wasted him". That same story was already in the papers, and the victim was found chopped up and dumped. I was ****ting my pants, and didn't want this guy in my car another second - so we stopped and dumped him off right away. Damn lucky that guy didn't carry a weapon, I assume. Can't believe he was still doing business, though.

Comment

• Damn y'all have some wild *** pot stories lol
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Damn y'all have some wild *** pot stories lol
        It's Reefer Madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          Back in the early 80s, one of my friends took me to meet his pot dealer, and I was very much looking forward to connecting with a direct source for future securements. But when we pulled up to his house, he came out the door and slithered on his belly to the car, got in the same way, and laid flat on the floor. No introductions, just yelled "DRIVE!".I'm like "what's up with this?". He kept asking if we saw any cops around, and said he knows he's under surveillance. I said it's probably not a good idea to deal from your own house - but he screamed "No, he got into a situation where a drug deal went bad in his car, and that he turned the guy's gun who was trying to rob him, and wasted him". That same story was already in the papers, and the victim was found chopped up and dumped. I was ****ting my pants, and didn't want this guy in my car another second - so we stopped and dumped him off right away. Damn lucky that guy didn't carry a weapon, I assume. Can't believe he was still doing business, though.

Now that's what I'm talkin about!
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            Now that's what I'm talkin about!
            Now I wish I had grandkids. "You kids can just go lollygagging to the dispensary for your pot these days - when we were young, we had to..."

Comment

• I'll tell y'all a sad story:
              I went to music school with a guitarist that was absolutely brilliant. At the age of 23 he was on the cusp of everything a musician could ask for, including a record deal with Blue Note records, at that time the biggest J*** label there was.
              Bruce Lundvall, the head of the label, who signed over the years such artists as Willie Nelson, Herbie Han****, Dexter Gordon, Woody Shaw, James Taylor, Stan Getz, Wynton Marsalis, Dianne Reeves, Richard Marx, Natalie Cole, Cassandra Wilson, Anita Baker, and Norah Jones, came to this dude's senior recital, contract in hand.
              This moron guitarist shows up stoned outta his *** and is wearing shades the whole time and introduces one tune as "shiznit".

He didn't get the contract. He didn't get anywhere after. He always was kind of an *******.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• ^ Most movies that detail the lives of famous musicians often portray them as out of control drug users, but maybe they kept it together better before they got hooked up and gained fame. I thought "Cadillac Records" about Chess Records and many blues greats, was pretty good.
                Last edited by jimmie ray; 01-30-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Don't worry.....I'm here.....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    Don't worry.....I'm here.....
                    This statement is counter intuitive.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      This statement is counter intuitive.
                      =]
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Now I'm worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Don't worry.....I'm here.....

Comment