This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I just picked up a PC copy for $23. Lowest I've ever seen. The online stuff is confusing so far, because it's not like there's any linear direction the game takes. I honestly just don't know what to do within the game lol
    Single player or online? You need a few friends for multiplayer, especially if youre doing heists.

Comment

• Also, somehow ALL my usual usernames were taken on RockStar Social Club, or whatever the platform is called. Found that pretty odd. I had to make up a new random one.
      illswitchEngage -___- and yes, I was listening to Killswitch at the time.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Single player or online? You need a few friends for multiplayer, especially if youre doing heists.
        I wanted to do the online one because on the PC platform a lot of people just start missions anyone can join. I got in on a bunch of stuff last night and this morning, which was cool. But I don't know what else I'm doing lol. I'm sure I'll figure it out in time.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

illswitchEngage -___- and yes, I was listening to Killswitch at the time.
          lmao.
          Make sure you join or start a crew. Do any of your friends play?
          All the people I usually play with are playing the Mass Effects (theyll never finish in time) before the new one comes out so I went back to Rainbow6Siege.

Comment

I wanted to do the online one because on the PC platform a lot of people just start missions anyone can join. I got in on a bunch of stuff last night and this morning, which was cool. But I don't know what else I'm doing lol. I'm sure I'll figure it out in time.
            You can start a biker gang if you have more than one other person, probably the fastest way to make cash. Never tried the CEO thing. Heists bring in the most money in one shot but take a while. Theyre fun though
            Make sure you buy an apartment. Dont save up for the million dollar apartment, not worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              lmao.
              Make sure you join or start a crew. Do any of your friends play?
              All the people I usually play with are playing the Mass Effects (theyll never finish in time) before the new one comes out so I went back to Rainbow6Siege.
              ummm I honestly don't even know. Maybe I'll make some online friends lmao

I've really only been playing Overwatch recently.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• You remind me of Michael
                Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                ummm I honestly don't even know. Maybe I'll make some online friends lmao

I've really only been playing Overwatch recently.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

KillswitchEngage -___- and yes, I was listening to Killswitch at the time.
                  Ha...I know their producer. Jim Fogarty. They record here in Westfield Mass at Zing Studios.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Ha...I know their producer. Jim Fogarty. They record here in Westfield Mass at Zing Studios.
                    That's cool. my username was actually illswitch....cuz I'm so ill, etc......but I'm sure you know that.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That's cool. my username was actually illswitch....cuz I'm so ill, etc......but I'm sure you know that.
                      Jim is a good producer but just like Killswitch he doesn't like any air at all in his tracks. He produced a friend of mine's album (Which had one of my songs on it....Baby Blue by Greg Guitarska....look it up on itunes) Again...too much sound coming at you. Needs more air.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• First it was marijuana and now it's music.

Don't you folks know those two things are not at all related?
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Does anyone else find Chik-Fil-A salty af?
                          Generally speaking all fast food is salty. I don't get why people eat at these places, food doesn't taste good, doesn't look good, is bad for you and is overpriced.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                            Generally speaking all fast food is salty. I don't get why people eat at these places, food doesn't taste good, doesn't look good, is bad for you and is overpriced.
                            Except taco bell. That grimy **** is delicious. I might be biased because I like refried beans though....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              We used to buy a 6 pack of Genesee Cream Ale for a buck.
                              And a family of 4 could live on single income of $15k/year.

What I find funny about progress over time, is all these labor saving tools and devices have not reduced the work load on the people at home or work, they have just increased productivity expectations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                When will you nerds all realize that Heineken is the best beer.
                                When it stops tasting like ***.

Comment

Working...
                                X