This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Geez, what the hells wrong with your boo. He should get that checked.
    Nutritious
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Morehead did said he liked Coors, which is BETTER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Morehead did said he liked Coors, which is BETTER.
        Coors is, Coors Light is not. Though, it has been quite a long time since I have had any beer, so they may have gotten better.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          This doesn't make sense. First, Bud Light wouldn't qualify as cheap beer. Second, how is expensive beer somehow more difficult to drink than cheap beer? Third, there are cheap beers that are good and actually cheap, why spend more on a crappy one like Bud Light.
          "difficult to drink"???

What in God's name are you talking about?
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            "difficult to drink"???

What in God's name are you talking about?
            Difficult is the opposite of easy. You said "easy to please", the method of use for beer is to drink it. So somehow one is easier to drink than another. Don't blame me you said it. Glad you agree that your comment makes no sense.

Comment

Difficult is the opposite of easy. You said "easy to please", the method of use for beer is to drink it. So somehow one is easier to drink than another. Don't blame me you said it. Glad you agree that your comment makes no sense.
              This is the craziest conversation. Do you know what "easy to please" means.
              It means it doesn't take much to please me. I don't need fancy craft beers that all the hipsters like Pizz drink.

Just give me some White Zin or Bud Light, some saltines with spray cheese and I'm good.

Comment

• Jmike thinks she was such a wild child. Shes cleaner than Jeter and MH combined.

Comment

This is the craziest conversation. Do you know what "easy to please" means.
                  It means it doesn't take much to please me. I don't need fancy craft beers that all the hipsters like Pizz drink.

Just give me some White Zin or Bud Light, some saltines with spray cheese and I'm good.
                  I don't see how one type of beer is somehow easier than another type of beer. This is crazy because you are not making sense. To me spray cheese is more difficult than good (real) cheese since the closest place to get spray cheese is two blocks further for me than three other places to get good cheese. So if you ask for saltines, bud light and spray cheese you are being a royal pain in the ***. I have to walk extra far to get the spray cheese, spend more for the saltines there than where I would normally get them or make an extra stop and make a special trip to the beer distributor because we never have beer around and I keep good bottles of wine on hand for company.

So, easy to please is purely situational and does not apply, nor makes any sense when applied to preference of beer. Running all over town to get you the ****** beer you want with the pseudo cheese is not my idea of easy to please. More like roayl pain in the ***. If you wanted merlot, with ossau iraty and crostini; I have it all in the kitchen and got them all within a short walk from my home.

So if this conversation is crazy, it isn't my fault.

Comment

I don't see how one type of beer is somehow easier than another type of beer. This is crazy because you are not making sense. To me spray cheese is more difficult than good (real) cheese since the closest place to get spray cheese is two blocks further for me than three other places to get good cheese. So if you ask for saltines, bud light and spray cheese you are being a royal pain in the ***. I have to walk extra far to get the spray cheese, spend more for the saltines there than where I would normally get them or make an extra stop and make a special trip to the beer distributor because we never have beer around and I keep good bottles of wine on hand for company.

So, easy to please is purely situational and does not apply, nor makes any sense when applied to preference of beer. Running all over town to get you the ****** beer you want with the pseudo cheese is not my idea of easy to please. More like roayl pain in the ***. If you wanted merlot, with ossau iraty and crostini; I have it all in the kitchen and got them all within a short walk from my home.

So if this conversation is crazy, it isn't my fault.
                    Um....Easy to please. Not easy to eat or drink.
                    I really don't think one beer is more difficult to drink than another......I'm actually pretty sure about that as a matter of fact.

I think you're just ****ing with me. You can't be this dumb.........can you?

Comment

• Cleaner than Mr. Cleans bald head.

Comment

• BLUE MOON IS THE BEST BEER ANYWAY SO

Comment

• bunch of drunks.

Comment

• "Colt 45.....works every time".

-Lando Calrissian
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Um....Easy to please. Not easy to eat or drink.
                              I really don't think one beer is more difficult to drink than another......I'm actually pretty sure about that as a matter of fact.

I think you're just ****ing with me. You can't be this dumb.........can you?
                              Did you read? Because once again your response shows that you did not. I'll sum up for the challenged; liking ****** beer and spray cheese does not make you easy to please. Being happy with what is readily available does.

Comment

• Colt 45 is the GOAT
                                Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                "Colt 45.....works every time".

-Lando Calrissian

Comment

Working...
                                X