Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I don't see how one type of beer is somehow easier than another type of beer. This is crazy because you are not making sense. To me spray cheese is more difficult than good (real) cheese since the closest place to get spray cheese is two blocks further for me than three other places to get good cheese. So if you ask for saltines, bud light and spray cheese you are being a royal pain in the ***. I have to walk extra far to get the spray cheese, spend more for the saltines there than where I would normally get them or make an extra stop and make a special trip to the beer distributor because we never have beer around and I keep good bottles of wine on hand for company.

    So, easy to please is purely situational and does not apply, nor makes any sense when applied to preference of beer. Running all over town to get you the ****** beer you want with the pseudo cheese is not my idea of easy to please. More like roayl pain in the ***. If you wanted merlot, with ossau iraty and crostini; I have it all in the kitchen and got them all within a short walk from my home.

    So if this conversation is crazy, it isn't my fault.
    Sounds like Party Time at jmike's, to taste her local goodies!!!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I don't see how one type of beer is somehow easier than another type of beer. This is crazy because you are not making sense. To me spray cheese is more difficult than good (real) cheese since the closest place to get spray cheese is two blocks further for me than three other places to get good cheese. So if you ask for saltines, bud light and spray cheese you are being a royal pain in the ***. I have to walk extra far to get the spray cheese, spend more for the saltines there than where I would normally get them or make an extra stop and make a special trip to the beer distributor because we never have beer around and I keep good bottles of wine on hand for company.

      So, easy to please is purely situational and does not apply, nor makes any sense when applied to preference of beer. Running all over town to get you the ****** beer you want with the pseudo cheese is not my idea of easy to please. More like roayl pain in the ***. If you wanted merlot, with ossau iraty and crostini; I have it all in the kitchen and got them all within a short walk from my home.

      So if this conversation is crazy, it isn't my fault.
      You must be impossible to live with. Holy hell lol

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        This is the craziest conversation. Do you know what "easy to please" means.
        It means it doesn't take much to please me. I don't need fancy craft beers that all the hipsters like Pizz drink.

        Just give me some White Zin or Bud Light, some saltines with spray cheese and I'm good.
        We get it morehead you're a guys guy.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Jmike thinks she was such a wild child. Shes cleaner than Jeter and MH combined.
          One day you will say something that is remotely funny. Yesterday was not that day.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            BLUE MOON IS THE BEST BEER ANYWAY SO
            You have good taste.

            Comment


            • Shot a 68 at Jordan creek park yesterday. My disc golf game is really coming along. If you guys see sarc, let him know please.

              Comment


              • We wore jerseys to work today.

                I wore my Color Rush Beckham jersey.....I'm only posting this to make sure Dezz sees it, in hopes that it pisses him off somehow.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  We wore jerseys to work today.

                  I wore my Color Rush Beckham jersey.....I'm only posting this to make sure Dezz sees it, in hopes that it pisses him off somehow.
                  I like our color rush jerseys. They look real good. An Odell jersey? Not so much.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    I like our color rush jerseys. They look real good. An Odell jersey? Not so much.
                    lol
                    Yea, I like them too. I mean, they are a bit too Buffalo-ish, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing.

                    If anything I wish we'd do a little bit MORE to look modern.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                      You must be impossible to live with. Holy hell lol
                      How is that? Because I don't keep beer and spray cheese on hand?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        lol
                        Yea, I like them too. I mean, they are a bit too Buffalo-ish, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing.

                        If anything I wish we'd do a little bit MORE to look modern.
                        I think the they look like the 80's away jerseys.

                        Comment


                        • favorite sports movie

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            lol
                            Yea, I like them too. I mean, they are a bit too Buffalo-ish, but that doesn't necessarily make it a bad thing.

                            If anything I wish we'd do a little bit MORE to look modern.
                            I couldn't find a concept uniform I liked, but I like this helmet, now just make a good uniform to go with it:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                              I couldn't find a concept uniform I liked, but I like this helmet, now just make a good uniform to go with it:
                              No

                              Comment


                              • One of my friends started a thread on FB simply.........

                                A long, long time ago......


                                Awesome.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X