This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
    Is it the day that you were cleared by your psychiatrist to start posting on the message boards again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I hate movies
      fruit cup

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        fruit cup
        Stop talking about your dad
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I was going to post a lame gif but I remembered that was your thing. I just sit back and laugh at the conversations that go on here. But honestly deez you try too hard sometimes. Just trying to help

Comment

I was going to post a lame gif but I remembered that was your thing. I just sit back and laugh at the conversations that go on here. But honestly deez you try too hard sometimes. Just trying to help
            All better than the lame *** attempt to insult MH.

Comment

All better than the lame *** attempt to insult MH.
              That's because you are a suck ***. You would find it funny otherwise. You have issues with being accepted. That explains your weak attempts at humor.

Comment

That's because you are a suck ***. You would find it funny otherwise. You have issues with being accepted. That explains your weak attempts at humor.
                Youre boring.

Comment

• "any plans this weekend? " lol

Comment

Youre boring.
                    Sorry maybe we can go back to discussing dress down Friday at pizz's job lmao.

Comment

Sorry maybe we can go back to discussing dress down Friday at pizz's job lmao.
                      I thought you said you werent posting here anymore.

Comment

I thought you said you werent posting here anymore.
                        I thought so too but the talk about Jersey day at pizz's work interested me so much I had to jump back in.

Comment

• I also like the fact that I know I could beat all of you on here in frisbee golf.

Comment

• So many sports movies that I enjoyed and for vastly different reasons, but since I have to pick one, going to go with Rocky. But I will likely change my mind in 20 minutes.

Comment

• "We only watch one team in this house, ain't that right Rudy?"

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                So many sports movies that I enjoyed and for vastly different reasons, but since I have to pick one, going to go with Rocky. But I will likely change my mind in 20 minutes.

Philly.....that movie shoulda been set in Jersey.....howyadoin?
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X