Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I never learn...
      perhaps you should have eaten more chili

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        I never learn...
        You must have a sensitive tummy.

I stayed home and clicked between the game and "Casablanca" on TCM last night. Every time I thought the game was over I would click away and the Pats would score. That was a crazy game.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          Hipster!

Well, I wound up going with my good German beers and Bourbon - yet no regrets.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
            Well, I wound up going with my good German beers and Bourbon - yet no regrets.
            I enjoyed my White Zinfandel last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I enjoy sweet wines, especially German ones and during a nice dinner with family. But I've never had one during a game.

Comment

I enjoy sweet wines, especially German ones and during a nice dinner with family. But I've never had one during a game.
                I was never much of a wine drinker, didn't like most of it. Though Reisling was fairly good. Not sure whether that would be a sweet or not. Usually though if I was drinking wine it would be White Zin, only one that was palatable for me and readily available.

Comment

You see I no longer have any hang ups about drinking that wine.
                  My wife met Lomas Brown on a plane several years ago from Detroit to Hartford. So the three of us have gone out to dinner a few times. I apologized for ordering White Zin and Lomas told me that ...I like it too!". Told me about all the **** he took for it.

So if a three hundred pound O tackle with 15 or so years in the NFL can drink it...then a printing salesman from Westfield, MA can as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    I was never much of a wine drinker, didn't like most of it. Though Reisling was fairly good. Not sure whether that would be a sweet or not. Usually though if I was drinking wine it would be White Zin, only one that was palatable for me and readily available.
                    Kabinett Reisling is excellent.

Comment

Kabinett Reisling is excellent.
                      Thanks, next time I need to stock up on wines I will get that one. Always hard for me to pick wines to have around because I don't drink anymore and when I did I didn't like them. It was one of those, "well if I drink enough of it, it won't matter what it tastes like anymore" items.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        Thanks, next time I need to stock up on wines I will get that one. Always hard for me to pick wines to have around because I don't drink anymore and when I did I didn't like them. It was one of those, "well if I drink enough of it, it won't matter what it tastes like anymore" items.
                        Reisling is also my favorite. But many people don't like sweet wine, so it's hard to say what a guest might enjoy. Both of my sisters prefer C******nay, which leaves a horrible aftertaste, to me. Guess you have to ask, before opening.

Comment

• it's DOLPH
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• [QUOTE=jimmie ray;2020018]Both of my sisters prefer C******nay, which leaves a horrible aftertaste, to me. QUOTE]

That's funny how that part of the word got filtered out - but it's probably true. LOL!

Comment

Wow. Have a Cobb salad too?
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Aiden

Comment

Working...
                                X