Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    hmmmf, you're right, that isn't funny. Maybe Morehead delivered it better.
    Haha - touché.

    Some guys just know how to tell 'em

    Comment


    • The very high and perhaps tipsy sarcasman answers your questions. Go!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        The very high and perhaps tipsy sarcasman answers your questions. Go!
        Doyou have any llamas?
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway??
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

          Comment


          • If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, and corn oil is made from corn...then what is baby oil made out of?!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, and corn oil is made from corn...then what is baby oil made out of?!
              Morehead
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Morehead
                still gross.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  still gross.
                  I know
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Why am I being slandered today?

                    You'll all hear from my lawyers.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Why am I being slandered today?

                      You'll all hear from my lawyers.
                      I had no part in this.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, and corn oil is made from corn...then what is baby oil made out of?!
                        Usually "baby-oil" is just mineral oil with some scents added to it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          Usually "baby-oil" is just mineral oil with some scents added to it.
                          stfu, Jenn.....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I had no part in this.
                            I did
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              stfu, Jenn.....
                              Jennn*
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Jennn*
                                why she need so many n's?
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X