Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ya think Giants go after Britt?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      She is deceased but that's not a bad idea in your case. Now sexual acts on a dead body is illegal however it wouldn't be a bad idea for you to start off with a lifeless object, like a blow up doll. Then work your way up to humans. Don't worry deez we will get you laid eventually.
      Ohhh Im a huge necro.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        I'd take her to the car wash....get that **** waxed!!
        You would take her out, hand and awkward conversation and go home and surf the net for porn like your typical Friday night. Lol

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Ohhh Im a huge necro.
          That doesn't surprise me, you come of as someone who has dark fetishes. I think I once saw you mention you were married once on here. Nobody is buying that lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
            You would take her out, hand and awkward conversation and go home and surf the net for porn like your typical Friday night. Lol
            Awkward conversations are the only thing your mom has when anyone see how she looks.......
            Oderint Dum Metuant

            It's too bad, I'm too good....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              Awkward conversations are the only thing your mom has when anyone see how she looks.......
              And you wonder why you're in your mid 30's and can't get laid. It's not you though lol

              Comment


              • Pizz you need to get a new mentor, morehead is leading you down the wrong path.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                  And you wonder why you're in your mid 30's and can't get laid. It's not you though lol
                  I enjoy your commentary on how you think my life is.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I enjoy your commentary on how you think my life is.
                    I think you and deez should double team a blow up doll

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Ya think Giants go after Britt?
                      They should go after Ruben Randle, according to morehead the loss of him this past off-season was the reason for our offensive woes.

                      Comment


                      • Lmao
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          Lmao
                          Happy Valentine's Day Rudy.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            Happy Valentine's Day Rudy.
                            Thanks, you too.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                              Thanks, you too.
                              Any plans tonight ? We celebrated it on Saturday in the ztown household.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                                I think you and deez should double team a blow up doll
                                If thats what you call your mother, Im down.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X