This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    I really don't find making rude sexual remarks about someone's deceased parent to be funny and rather disappointed that some here would continue making those jokes after realizing they had passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      As usual another poor attempt at humor with your gifs.

Comment

• i wonder if my theory on deez is right that he has issues talking to women ? If he really is married I can just imagine how sloppy she looks lol.

Comment

I really don't find making rude sexual remarks about someone's deceased parent to be funny and rather disappointed that some here would continue making those jokes after realizing they had passed.
          Trolls tell lies. Don't worry about it.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Excuse me, but I knew before he mentioned it on here that she had passed. Call him a troll or not, there is a person on the other side of the keyboard and some people know that person. So knock it off, "in poor taste" doesn't even begin to approach the foulness of your's and dezz's behavior.

Comment

Yea but that part about you being in your mid 30's and struggling with the ladies was no lie lol. It's probably getting to the point where family and friends are starting to question your sexual preference. Which is cool either way but I bet it bothers a greaseball from jersey like you.

Comment

Excuse me, but I knew before he mentioned it on here that she had passed. Call him a troll or not, there is a person on the other side of the keyboard and some people know that person. So knock it off, "in poor taste" doesn't even begin to approach the foulness of your's and dezz's behavior.
                Do not preach to me, jmike.

If this guy wants to come here day in and day out and attempt to tease each of the posters here, then I give zero ****s about what gets said to him.
                Whenever it was he decided he wanted to change his "online persona" to whatever he thinks he is now, was when we stopped caring.

Don't act like there's some magical line that has to be drawn simply because we've said whatever we wanted to. It's not fair, and it's certainly not a concern of mine anymore.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thanks jmike but don't worry about it it's all in fun. If you put personal stuff out there on these boards you need to be prepared to take what ever comes your way. That's why morehead struggles so much on here. But I appreciate it Jenn you have always been a good person imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                    Yea but that part about you being in your mid 30's and struggling with the ladies was no lie lol. It's probably getting to the point where family and friends are starting to question your sexual preference. Which is cool either way but I bet it bothers a greaseball from jersey like you.
                    Ok, well, literally none of those things are true, and I find it particularly offensive that you think I'm from new jersey.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If this guy wants to come here day in and day out and attempt to tease each of the posters here, then I give zero ****s about what gets said to him.
                      Whenever it was he decided he wanted to change his "online persona" to whatever he thinks he is now, was when we stopped caring.

Don't act like there's some magical line that has to be drawn simply because we've said whatever we wanted to. It's not fair, and it's certainly not a concern of mine anymore.
                      **** you

Comment

Well said you can say whatever to me and I will do the same.

Comment

**** you
                          love you too, Jenn
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
                            Thanks jmike but don't worry about it it's all in fun. If you put personal stuff out there on these boards you need to be prepared to take what ever comes your way. That's why morehead struggles so much on here. But I appreciate it Jenn you have always been a good person imo.
                            If you appreciate it, stop acting like a jack *** around here.

Comment

Ok, well, literally none of those things are true, and I find it particularly offensive that you think I'm from new jersey.
                              Keep telling yourself that. I bet you eat over at mom and dad's a lot

Comment

If you appreciate it, stop acting like a jack *** around here.
                                ok

Comment

Working...
                                X