This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    hmm....I'm not familiar, but it seems up my alley.
    St. Arnold is the patron saint of hop-pickers and Belgian brewers.

St. Augustine is the patron saint of printers, brewers and sore eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      St. Arnold is the patron saint of hop-pickers and Belgian brewers.

St. Augustine is the patron saint of printers, brewers and sore eyes.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

tents
        It's 'two tents'..

Comment

But this is text, so you should have written "tents"
          No, MH wrote it right the first time... just as the Psych spoke.
          It's up to us lame brains to figure out the alternate sound meaning.... two tents

Comment

• I'm always late to the party... which is why I never stayed on here too long. Ya'll do 5 pages in 10 minutes and by the time I get on and read it all, and make a reply, the reply is old news.
            Carry on. The banter on here is fun, for the most part.... but, I have to side with JM on certain things being out of bounds... whether peeps bust chops, or not... some places you simply avoid.

Comment

• I just want four chicken empanadas
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

The patron saint of breweries?
                It's a Dylan song. Rudy's dad would get that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  No, MH wrote it right the first time... just as the Psych spoke.
                  It's up to us lame brains to figure out the alternate sound meaning.... two tents
                  YOU get it.

Well it's a joke meant to be spoken and not written.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Mcgregor vs Floyd is duuuuumb. Floyd will run all night, win on points, and will never step foot inside the octagon. Conor just wants a 100 mill.

Comment

• MY FRIEND'S DOG HAS 900 TOYS BUT CHEWED UP MY WORK SHOES

I HAVE NEVER BEEN PISSED AT A DOG BUT WTF
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Mcgregor vs Floyd is duuuuumb. Floyd will run all night, win on points, and will never step foot inside the octagon. Conor just wants a 100 mill.
                        Yea it's going to be pretty lame. idk how promoters don't see it. If I were McGregor I'd just wait for May to go on the offensive. It's the only way for McGregor to get any shots in. I'm not paying to watch that. I'll download it the morning after to fast forward thru it lol

I hope it exposes boxing for archaic rules. They need to change it where you lose points for not fighting, or else what's the point.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          YOU get it.

Well it's a joke meant to be spoken and not written.
                          I get it, this is why I pointed that out. Not sure which is better to write "two tents" or "too tense". I think it should be "two tents" but I can see what you two are saying. Real dilemma on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Mcgregor vs Floyd is duuuuumb.
                            Probably from all the blows to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              Yea it's going to be pretty lame. idk how promoters don't see it. If I were McGregor I'd just wait for May to go on the offensive. It's the only way for McGregor to get any shots in. I'm not paying to watch that. I'll download it the morning after to fast forward thru it lol

I hope it exposes boxing for archaic rules. They need to change it where you lose points for not fighting, or else what's the point.
                              Yea, Im not paying to watch it either. I dont get why Conor wouldnt say "I'll meet you in the ring if you meet me in the octagon after." I can guarantee that would have waaay more viewers than the boxing match. And its not because MMA is better, its because Floyds one of the most boring fighters in the history of the sport.
                              lol Id love it if Conor speared his ***, I can definitely see him trying to kick Floyd out of habit. Yea, like I said, Conor just wants a 100 milli.

Comment

• Son ova! How to do these telemarketers get my cell number.

Comment

Working...
                                X