Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmike View Post
    Every generation is looked down upon by the previous generations because of how much easier it it, all nonsense noise. Generations previous to yours were saying the same thing about your generation. I'll let you in on a little secret, the problem isn't a particular generation, it is people in general, and each generation is a product of the previous. You don't like how the young people are today, blame yourself and your peers.
    Yup. Yup. Yup.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
      This generation is so freaking spoiled. Instant gratification all the time.
      That's every generation. Every single generation.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        That's every generation. Every single generation.
        I hate these labels for generations. They mean nothing. They're just our modern need to label and classify everyone as if we aren't really responsible for who and what we are.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • I imagine that people in the generation prior to the invention of the Model-T Ford were probably like "look at all these ******* kids!! They gotta be everywhere SO fast!! WHAT'S THE RUSH!?!? Take a horse, like we always did!!!"
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Yea, PRETTY good. I mean, it's not the best boxing movie obviously, but I didn't really know much about Vinny Paz, so I thought the story was pretty interesting.
            the rapper from jedi mind tricks?

            The actor looks nothing like him though.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Every generation is looked down upon by the previous generations because of how much easier it it, all nonsense noise. Generations previous to yours were saying the same thing about your generation. I'll let you in on a little secret, the problem isn't a particular generation, it is people in general, and each generation is a product of the previous. You don't like how the young people are today, blame yourself and your peers.
              What a load "Only you can change the future" crap.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                the rapper from jedi mind tricks?

                The actor looks nothing like him though.
                hahaha, wrong guy. Forgot about that. Interesting that Pazienza actually did legally change his name to Vinny Paz tho
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  I imagine that people in the generation prior to the invention of the Model-T Ford were probably like "look at all these ******* kids!! They gotta be everywhere SO fast!! WHAT'S THE RUSH!?!? Take a horse, like we always did!!!"
                  "Gahd damn kids with their 4 wheeled contraptions! We used to walk 15 miles to school in the snow, uphill, both ways."

                  Was that what youd say MH?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    What a load "Only you can change the future" crap.
                    There's merit to it. People are a product of their environment. Think of how many young people you know who's parents always worked and left their "latch-key" kids at home to raise themselves, gave them whatever they wanted to keep them quiet, etc etc. The kids don't know any better. That's the generation that was essentially raised. So who else do you blame besides the previous generation that raised them?

                    dunno man....just cuz you and I turned out ok, doesn't mean its a perfect world lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      That's every generation. Every single generation.
                      No, I agree with gumby on this one. The level of entitlement because of social media, wanting everything now. It wasnt this bad wwhen I was a wee lad.

                      Comment


                      • Tight sweatpants will be the fall of modern society.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          No, I agree with gumby on this one. The level of entitlement because of social media, wanting everything now. It wasnt this bad wwhen I was a wee lad.
                          We also didn't have any of that **** lol. We played outside lol
                          You blame kids for what they have....not sure if that's fair
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            We also didn't have any of that **** lol. We played outside lol
                            You blame kids for what they have....not sure if that's fair
                            Im not saying its their fault. It is what it is.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Tight sweatpants will be the fall of modern society.
                              lmao....
                              if sweatpants are tight....what's the point of them?!

                              I intentionally buy the biggest nike sweatpants I can find when I get them.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Tight sweatpants will be the fall of modern society.
                                That's what they said when the waist band fell down below your *** crack. At least you can run in tight sweats.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X