• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    lol, that's my Mom too. 2 of my 3 sinblings were named after St Gerard

Patron Saint of....?
    Unborn Children and pregnant mothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      I think the book on how you handled it gets written when you're old.

And I think you'll come out looking damn good.
      I spent the next several years trying to drink myself to death, lost my scholorship, got kicked out of school, and with much inbetween ended up homeless and presumed dead. My sister's private detective found me otherwise I probably would have been in not too much more time. So, no matter when that book is written, I handled it very badly and prentending otherwise is glossing over the horrible train wreck of a human being there for a while and I won't lie to myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        Heeeey there crazy cats! Reporting to you live from Richmond Virginia, woot woot!

Just got word from my super smart boyfriend that someone stole my car :-) he parked it outside an apartment complex with the keys inside! You bet!

What could happen at 3 AM with keys inside a vehicle? Hahahahaha absolutely nothing! Life has never been better and will always be great! Remember folks, please let your beau borrow your car only to have it stolen. You will never feel more alive :-)
        Wow....ummm...yea, wow.

Comment

Who needs a car anyway? Psh, cars are overrated.

Teleporting is where it's at anyway.
          Well, I like to walk and don't have a car, but that doesn't work for everybody.

Do you have insurance on the theft of the vehicle? I am not sure all plans cover that.

Comment

I feel like I'm on a never ending crash course

What did I do to deserve this terrible month

First a boot on my car, now no car

Why?

What did I do God?

Should I stop smoking weed? Is that it?

Should I be nicer?
            I'm really sorry you are dealing with this Rudy, it cannot be easy. You are strong, and will get through it though.

Comment

• Really interesting to learn these backstories on people. Thank you for sharing, gives some insight into the different perspectives found on here.

Comment

Why?

What did I do God?

Should I be nicer?
                Well I think this is more about your boyfriend and leaving the keys in the car .. Sorry Rudy hope all turns out well

Comment

Heeeey there crazy cats! Reporting to you live from Richmond Virginia, woot woot!

Just got word from my super smart boyfriend that someone stole my car :-) he parked it outside an apartment complex with the keys inside! You bet!

What could happen at 3 AM with keys inside a vehicle? Hahahahaha absolutely nothing! Life has never been better and will always be great! Remember folks, please let your beau borrow your car only to have it stolen. You will never feel more alive :-)
                  Geezus ....
                  http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                  http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Why?

What did I do God?

Should I be nicer?
                    It took a while... about 80 years, but God is finally having a positive effect on people smoking his precious plant.
                    That's not your problem.
                    You did nothing wrong. **** happens, and sometimes in bunches.
                    My son moved in years ago and had a handmade wooden Ouija board. Really nice. But, once it came into the house the spit hit the fan... pipes leaking and flooding the finished basement and upstairs, things breaking. I thought I was jinxed. I moved the damned thing out to the garage and things settled down. Then the bears broke 3 panels on my garage doors to get inside to steal a bag of sunflower seeds. I finally threw the damned board out and things have been OK ever since. I hated to believe it, but it seemed to be the correlating factor. There's some little tiny piece of bad mojo in your life, and it isn't you.... it is some thing.
                    For starters, you could throw out that naked picture of Dezz you keep in your wallet.

Comment

Thanks for the sympathy. Let me know if you need any help in life.

Im juuust saying, seems shady. The one time the keys are left in the car it gets stolen?

When I first started driving I pulled up to work, parked, got a phone call, forgot to turn my car off and went into work all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Thanks for sharing Zimo. It would seem like you turned out to be the good egg she expected.
                        I can't say my experience was as tough as yours was, but the "man of the house" thing kinda hits home. My mom had virtually no skills when my parents split, and my ****head dad would scam child support on her because he got into real estate and commission was his main income, so the %s were all messed up. So, when I was 15, I started working, my mom never bought me a thing(not like I would ask anyway). She always made sure I was fed when I was home, but I tried to eat at work because I felt like it was cutting corners for her and my brothers. When I was 18, I moved out because my dad immediately had me emancipated, and there was no way my mom could support 3 of us on what little money she made.
                        Now that the 3 of us are grown, she can finally live comfortably and take all the time she wants for herself. I still need to support my youngest brother now and again, but, that's more of a reflection on him than her.
                        Having to grow up faster than most, I feel made me a better person. But I'm sure the ppl here will argue that about me =P
                        Thanks to both of you , My story is a bit different but I can relate to your , My father at a very young age came down with narcolepsy which made him near unemployable he would fall asleep anytime, anywhere, anyplace. He became a very angry man as he struggled to make a living doing odd jobs .. As a child I started working very young, raking blueberry's in the late summer was the earliest job I remember .. That money went to buying school clothes that had to last till the next season .. Being the oldest much was expected and I had to help the old man a lot with his endeavors he was very difficult to work with always ranting and raving he couldn't be pleased .. We reached a point where we needed help , in those days they would distribute USDA food to a central location in the town .. It was my job to go with my mom and collect the food idk that kind of left a mark on me we got labeled food stampers.. I swore to my self when I got on my own I would never let that happen to me ..

I can say this as hard as those years were they taught me many things . I consider myself self sufficient thanks to my father.. I don't know how good of a man I am all I know is I try to be good and be respectful to people ..And as far as I'm concerned you and Zim do the same and I commend you both for your openness..

Comment

• AP is thirsty

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            AP is thirsty
                            seriously...wtf?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              seriously...wtf?
                              Im on the fence. I know hell be better than Perkins or anyone else we can find but Id like to invest in Oline and Jpp(if we can).
                              Hes also been injury prone the last few years plus he has a lot of carries. Cant believe hes been in the league for 10 years already.

Comment

• I feel like a bratty kid or something
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X