X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I'll do what I can Jenn.

What the hell happened here? I'm away for a day and Rudy's car gets stolen.
    In my life, hell just needs 3 minutes to breed.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ztown View Post
      Zim you and Byron are real men. It would be cool to share a cheap beer and a non filter cigarette with you two and talk sports.
      Byron is straight edge. He won't touch the stuff.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'll do what I can Jenn.

Because you weren't watching it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          I picture Byron building his own log cabin and taming wild animals. And being able to fix anything with tools he made himself.

Comment

I picture Byron building his own log cabin and taming wild animals. And being able to fix anything with tools he made himself.
            You wouldn't be too far off.
            Except instead of taming wild animals, he breeds Labs
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ha... not always I smoked camel nons for 20 years and drank ungodly amounts of Budweiser till 89 when I put it down..haha

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                Ha... not always I smoked camel nons for 20 years and drank ungodly amounts of Budweiser till 89 when I put it down..haha
                yea, but NOW you're straight edge.

"Watch out for Byron.....once he gets some of that diet soda in him, he's a biiiiiit unpredictable..."
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I liked building stuff , helped put together a log cabin once not so long ago in Springfield northern Maine on a nice little pond up there.. You and Zim can have beer I'll have a nice coffee ...

Comment

yea, but NOW you're straight edge.

"Watch out for Byron.....once he gets some of that diet soda in him, he's a biiiiiit unpredictable..."
                    yeah you're right but it don't take soda to filp me off , just takes one of my homemade tools to not work and something snaps and I'm apt to send that ****er on the fly .. family trait haha ..Brother Tim was an auto mechanic you stuck your head in his shop door slow ... haha
                    Last edited by byron; 02-16-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

yeah you're right but it don't take soda to filp me off , just takes one of my homemade tools to not work and something snaps and I'm apt to send that ****er on the fly .. family trait haha ..Brother Tim was an auto mechanic you stuck your head in his shop door slow ... haha
                      lol wow. sounds like my dad on the golf course.....

"uhhh...hey dad? How much did that club cost that you just threw into the bay...?"
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol wow. sounds like my dad on the golf course.....

"uhhh...hey dad? How much did that club cost that you just threw into the bay...?"
                        I don't know if I would do that lol but I've mellowed with age my kids they laugh at me I can be dead calm to total pissed off to dead calm in a minute .. Last time I threw something it was a staple hammer .. I had three in the truck I'm putting house wrap on a wall that's laying down . Its a little breezy , I get the first hammer and its miss firing , jamming and what not the wind is messing with the house wrap I'm trying to hurry, then the GD thing breaks. So I go grab another one same **** thing is messing up all over the place I snapped and sent that thing flying down a crossed the field .. Grab the third one and it breaks ! now the only one that was somewhat working is down in the field of tall grass yup I had to go find to finish up.. Got them home that night and managed to make two out of the three . probably 10 years ago now ... I always had a plan for each days out come very frustrating when the tools let you down most things I had two off so breakdowns were minimized I'd repair and maintain things after the days work ... just dumb stories sorry man
                        Last edited by byron; 02-16-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Zim you and Byron are real men. It would be cool to share a cheap beer and a non filter cigarette with you two and talk sports.
                          yeah, a full night of cards, some brews, some good BSing. Primo

Comment

that's cool. Whatever his beverage of choice. Actually, I'm a Blackberry Brandy or Manhattan's choice. Beer is 3rd

Comment

I liked building stuff , helped put together a log cabin once not so long ago in Springfield northern Maine on a nice little pond up there.. You and Zim can have beer I'll have a nice coffee ...
                              Coffee... I'm a coffeeaholic since I was 8. Usually had 12 cups a day, but cut back to about 8, and my heart doctor told me to cut back more. So, I'm about 4 a day now.
                              I just picked up my son and DIL, Carmen, at Newark... back from a visit to her parents in Spain. They brought me back some real hi-test coffee beans from Nairobi. can't wait to try it. Should I save you some?

Comment

I'll do what I can Jenn.

Originally posted by jmike View Post
                                Because you weren't watching it.

I've tried to do all I can I my own small way. There are only so many hours in the day to devote. If Rudy needed me to watch her car as her boyfriend borrowed it, she should've asked me. What's a drive from NNJ to Maryland? A few hours? Hell, I could've done that, had an Irish breakfast, and stomped the cats that fingered the vehicle. No sweat.

The real issue is why Rudy trusts so much in the first place. Clearly, this boyfriend is a lemon. I mean, I never had a girlfriend's car stolen. I'm pretty sure they'd break up with me for starters. Then of course would be the police investigation, not to mention possible media attention. Nah...I'd just rather be responsible and not let the thing happen in the first place.

Lastly, there are a lot of heart felt stories here that I have to catch up on. Lots of angels with broken wings.
                                It's a good thing you're all not Cowboys fans 'cause I'd tell you all that's tough ****. However, I will take time tomorrow to read all the stories.
                                Prayers to all.
                                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                                "No...I didn't."
                                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                                X