Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I've tried to do all I can I my own small way. There are only so many hours in the day to devote. If Rudy needed me to watch her car as her boyfriend borrowed it, she should've asked me. What's a drive from NNJ to Maryland? A few hours? Hell, I could've done that, had an Irish breakfast, and stomped the cats that fingered the vehicle. No sweat.

    The real issue is why Rudy trusts so much in the first place. Clearly, this boyfriend is a lemon. I mean, I never had a girlfriend's car stolen. I'm pretty sure they'd break up with me for starters. Then of course would be the police investigation, not to mention possible media attention. Nah...I'd just rather be responsible and not let the thing happen in the first place.

    Lastly, there are a lot of heart felt stories here that I have to catch up on. Lots of angels with broken wings.
    It's a good thing you're all not Cowboys fans 'cause I'd tell you all that's tough ****. However, I will take time tomorrow to read all the stories.
    Prayers to all.
    How about a mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon and light on the cloves, for our very own Clarence the Angel.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      I've tried to do all I can I my own small way. There are only so many hours in the day to devote. If Rudy needed me to watch her car as her boyfriend borrowed it, she should've asked me. What's a drive from NNJ to Maryland? A few hours? Hell, I could've done that, had an Irish breakfast, and stomped the cats that fingered the vehicle. No sweat.

      The real issue is why Rudy trusts so much in the first place. Clearly, this boyfriend is a lemon. I mean, I never had a girlfriend's car stolen. I'm pretty sure they'd break up with me for starters. Then of course would be the police investigation, not to mention possible media attention. Nah...I'd just rather be responsible and not let the thing happen in the first place.

      Lastly, there are a lot of heart felt stories here that I have to catch up on. Lots of angels with broken wings.
      It's a good thing you're all not Cowboys fans 'cause I'd tell you all that's tough ****. However, I will take time tomorrow to read all the stories.
      Prayers to all.
      I feel bad for Rudy, her boyfriend is obviously a scumbag and a scammer, hopefully she rids herself of the loser.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
        How about a mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon and light on the cloves, for our very own Clarence the Angel.

        James, you know I only drink Colt 45.
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ztown View Post
          I feel bad for Rudy, her boyfriend is obviously a scumbag and a scammer, hopefully she rids herself of the loser.
          It's kind of how I feel about our LT.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            It's kind of how I feel about our LT.
            Lol.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              James, you know I only drink Colt 45.
              I only drink Olde.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                James, you know I only drink Colt 45.
                hardcore AF

                But, I've always leaned toward OE800
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  hardcore AF

                  But, I've always leaned toward OE800
                  Lol beat ya.

                  Ollllll gold.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Lol beat ya.

                    Ollllll gold.
                    lol. Yea, in high school that's all we kids could afford. go to the bodega and pick up 6 OEs for like $8-9
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • cheap beers I remember from high school days were ...Narragansett lager and dawson ale most stores didn't even refrigerate the stuff ..One of them came in like a bag of 5 or 6 for 1.00 .. Bud in those days was around 2.00 a six pack if memory serves me right..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Lol beat ya.

                        Ollllll gold.
                        http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...*/n10120?snl=1

                        Comment


                        • Says theres an error.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by byron View Post
                            cheap beers I remember from high school days were ...Narragansett lager and dawson ale most stores didn't even refrigerate the stuff ..One of them came in like a bag of 5 or 6 for 1.00 .. Bud in those days was around 2.00 a six pack if memory serves me right..
                            lol I've had Narraganset before......while I was in....wait for it....Narraganaset, RI

                            **** tasted like rusty metal and clam juice......awful.

                            Best cheap beer I've had was Natural Bohemian(Natty Bo), from a brewery in Baltimore while I was visiting.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Says theres an error.
                              It's right:

                              https://vimeo.com/66920288

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                lol I've had Narraganset before......while I was in....wait for it....Narraganaset, RI

                                **** tasted like rusty metal and clam juice......awful.

                                Best cheap beer I've had was Natural Bohemian(Natty Bo), from a brewery in Baltimore while I was visiting.
                                yeah it was some nasty stuff

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X