This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Sorry to hear about your car, Rudes. I hope it is salvageable.
    Thanks king. Insurance says it will pay for a paint job and any other damages done to it. So i'm happy.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Not her birthday but I agree
      Oh...someone posted it. I guess it was yesterday.
      She's still awesome. I used to fall asleep to "Punch Drunk" when I was a bit younger.
      My former wife loved "Sweetest Taboo" and told me she thought of me. Blush Blush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k8Lsktyl_0
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        You got it right. It's an upper limit, if it hits it sells. If it never hits, I just keep it.

Personal check ok? I swear I good for it.

My target age is 60. But that's just for quitting the regular gig, not for moving to FLA to play golf forever kind of retirement. Just do something I love and not having to work for a paycheck. I'm not optimistic on the 60.

Plus you could ask me anything, Byron. I'd answer.
        I hope you get there man.. Florida is to hot anyway and who the hell wants to chase a little white ball around in the swamps of Florida ? Put me in a boat off the coast of Maine or some beautiful lake with a fishing rod and I'm good.. I'm for the most part retired but I like to stay busy taking care of this place honey do lists and such and help some of my neighbors with their projects .. Every year I think its time to sell all the tools they find some need plus hard for to let them go. I sell one now and again to somebody I like .. Any way thanks man and good luck with it all...

Comment

Outside of the car is fine. Not a lot of structural damage. Some bumps and scratches though. Took all of my clothes inside the car. Eh not too bummed. Clothes are replaceable. Insurance says it will clean up the bumps and scratches.
          Well I guess fairly good news I was concerned that maybe the insurance might not cover because the keys were left in it ..

Comment

• unrelated song good background tune it relates a town here "Flagstaff township" in Maine that was flooded over when they put in the hydroelectric dam on the Dead River,I've been up around there a few times beautiful part of the state

Last edited by byron; 02-17-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Oh...someone posted it. I guess it was yesterday.
              She's still awesome. I used to fall asleep to "Punch Drunk" when I was a bit younger.
              My former wife loved "Sweetest Taboo" and told me she thought of me. Blush Blush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k8Lsktyl_0
              Chris, the post you quoted says JANUARY 16th. Not February sweetums lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                Well I guess fairly good news I was concerned that maybe the insurance might not cover because the keys were left in it ..
                Hahaha! B, we told them I ran inside to bring in heavy groceries then we came back and it was gone. You know I had to fabricate it a little.

Comment

Chris, the post you quoted says JANUARY 16th. Not February sweetums lol.
                  Oh.
                  Cut me some slack smoopy.

Comment

Oh.
                    Cut me some slack smoopy.
                    I am cutting you slack. You're old.

Sass: +13

Comment

• Why are you and my parents awake??? You're all making me uncomfortable. Go to bed!!

Comment

I am cutting you slack. You're old.

Sass: +13
                        The Sass-meter is barely registering...

Comment

The Sass-meter is barely registering...
                          Take your mid morning nap, I sense a cranky Morehead day

Comment

Take your mid morning nap, I sense a cranky Morehead day
                            I'd love one but we're going to look at RV's today at the Camping show. Mr. and Mrs. Morehead looking to go off the grid.

Comment

Thanks king. Insurance says it will pay for a paint job and any other damages done to it. So i'm happy.
                              Awesome. Everything else with the car ok? No notes from dirty Mike?

Comment

I'd love one but we're going to look at RV's today at the Camping show. Mr. and Mrs. Morehead looking to go off the grid.
                                RV? That's not camping ....
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X