This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Probably the constant, unprovoked ad hominem attacks.
    Yeh, that could do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
      I do not recall this scene from TNG. Do you know which episode it is from?
      No, probably just Patrick Stewart goofing off. I always liked the movies with Spock and Kirk from the 80's. The new prequels are decent. I was thinking of watching TNG series because I like Stewart and Scifi.

But the game Mass Effect is kind of like Star Trek. You captain a ship and fly around the galaxy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        No, probably just Patrick Stewart goofing off. I always liked the movies with Spock and Kirk from the 80's. The new prequels are decent. I was thinking of watching TNG series because I like Stewart and Scifi.

But the game Mass Effect is kind of like Star Trek. You captain a ship and fly around the galaxy.
        Have I ever mentioned my view of video games?
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Really good guy? I'm curious...what caused you to draw that conclusion?
          I've known him for a few years. I do not know what caused him to come on here and act in the manner in which he did. I am not defending his behavior, I have told him flat out he is acting like an ******* and to knock it off. But outside of his recent schtiick on here, he is a father and husband who is a hardworking and caring individual. IDK maybe he needed a release for some pent up anger and decided to do it here. Maybe he was trying to be funny. I really couldn't even begin to guess, but he is a genuinely good guy away from this board.

Comment

I really don't understand why he was acting the way he was. He really isn't the ******* he was pretending to be. He is a really good guy. I just don't understand people sometimes.
            Could've fooled me.....

You can be a good person and not display it. But actively being an ******* is not portraying that, even in the slightest so.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Have I ever mentioned my view of video games?
              Yes. I mean, we always ignore you anyway....but I'm sure you have numerous times.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I never liked the movies or other series, but I enjoyed TNG. I've seen every episode. First season I saw well after the end of the series and the first season was fairly terrible by comparison.

Comment

I've known him for a few years. I do not know what caused him to come on here and act in the manner in which he did. I am not defending his behavior, I have told him flat out he is acting like an ******* and to knock it off. But outside of his recent schtiick on here, he is a father and husband who is a hardworking and caring individual. IDK maybe he needed a release for some pent up anger and decided to do it here. Maybe he was trying to be funny. I really couldn't even begin to guess, but he is a genuinely good guy away from this board.
                  You know him from where? Outside the MB?

Comment

You know him from where? Outside the MB?
                    Yes, I know him other than just on this message board.

Comment

Yes, I know him other than just on this message board.
                      So you have seen this guy face to face?

Comment

• ZTown is Bill. Bill is 19 and lives in Audobon New Jersey. (gmen0820).

He made the ZTown username to mock alentown, who used to post here.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          ZTown is Bill. Bill is 19 and lives in Audobon New Jersey. (gmen0820).

And as we know...Bill's mother is alive and well.

Comment

I just assumed it was Bill....

hey, is trolling still cool? Seems like a pretty 2010 thing to do.....
                            Also, who has time to troll???

Also x2, did 0820 ACTUALLY get banned after all our campaigning? lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Huh, I thought this one was actually alentown. Well I feel better now. Funny though, he knew a couple of things that I didn't think anyone on here knew about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I just assumed it was Bill....

hey, is trolling still cool? Seems like a pretty 2010 thing to do.....
                                Also, who has time to troll???

Also x2, did 0820 ACTUALLY get banned after all our campaigning? lol
                                Why do you think he always made fun of le not paying up in FF, that's a dead giveaway
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X