X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was never allentown, allentown got banned
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• And gmen0820 isn't banned but he's not going to go on that account when he's trolling with zTown it would be too obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        I really don't understand why he was acting the way he was. He really isn't the ******* he was pretending to be. He is a really good guy. I just don't understand people sometimes.
        Is this real?

Comment

Huh, I thought this one was actually alentown. Well I feel better now. Funny though, he knew a couple of things that I didn't think anyone on here knew about me.
          We all know everything about you.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            We all know everything about you.
            Ha! No not really. Though I will admit to not always thinking about what I share before I do. So it is possible I have said more than I think I have.

Comment

Huh, I thought this one was actually alentown. Well I feel better now. Funny though, he knew a couple of things that I didn't think anyone on here knew about me.
              I find it very hard to believe it is Bill , JC pretty elaborate troll if it is He talked to Zim about where he lives and all Idk

Comment

• this conversation sucks. moving on.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Is this real?
                  Yes, though there is now some doubt into whether or not it was really him. I will need to dig out where I put his number and call him. It is from like 3 email addresses ago though.

Comment

I've known him for a few years. I do not know what caused him to come on here and act in the manner in which he did. I am not defending his behavior, I have told him flat out he is acting like an ******* and to knock it off. But outside of his recent schtiick on here, he is a father and husband who is a hardworking and caring individual. IDK maybe he needed a release for some pent up anger and decided to do it here. Maybe he was trying to be funny. I really couldn't even begin to guess, but he is a genuinely good guy away from this board.
                    I agree, Jenn... I always assumed he was previously Allentown. Have known him on Did You Know for years and there has never been a single bad word or off center joke from him in all that time. Then I come over to Thee and see him exchanging barbs and busting chops disrespectfully on here.... so, I didn't know if that was just an acceptable attitude on here, and he was just trying to fit in, or if something ticked him off and he was being ultra contrary. Strange. Well, I will just continue to treat him with respect when he gets back on because that is the relationship we've always had on GMB.

Comment

• I troll, a lot but I don't pretend to be anyone on here lol. I think it's weird and disrespectful. If you don't like someone that's cool but don't mock them with a whole username.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                        ZTown is Bill. Bill is 19 and lives in Audobon New Jersey. (gmen0820).

He made the ZTown username to mock alentown, who used to post here.
                        Wow... thanks, Rudy. I never knew that. I knew Allentown for years on DYN and he was always a great guy. Then he disappeared and Ztown showed up and I assumed they were the same person. Ztown's pro said he was from Allentown, so it seemed a sure assumption, and then Ztown came on DYN, and treated me about the same as Allentown... so.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                          I agree, Jenn... I always assumed he was previously Allentown. Have known him on Did You Know for years and there has never been a single bad word or off center joke from him in all that time. Then I come over to Thee and see him exchanging barbs and busting chops disrespectfully on here.... so, I didn't know if that was just an acceptable attitude on here, and he was just trying to fit in, or if something ticked him off and he was being ultra contrary. Strange. Well, I will just continue to treat him with respect when he gets back on because that is the relationship we've always had on GMB.
                          MH brings out the worst in everyone.

Comment

• Sooo.......there's basically about 13 different people that post on the Giants message boards and they all have like 47 different accounts?

Sounds about right.
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                              I find it very hard to believe it is Bill , JC pretty elaborate troll if it is He talked to Zim about where he lives and all Idk
                              I'm with you Big B. I don't think it's Bill at all. He knows too much about the team from 15 or 20 years ago.
                              I think it's that guy who talked about killing himself.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                                Sooo.......there's basically about 13 different people that post on the Giants message boards and they all have like 47 different accounts?

Sounds about right.
                                haha, perhaps.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X