X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Self loathing?

Allentown and Ztown act exactly the same.
    In terms of what, how they post? It's not hard to mimick how someone posts, especially if they have a certain way of posting.

Allentown used to post like 20 questions a day, what do you do? Do the same thing, if not more..
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      umm....I don't play FF. How would we know?!
      It'd be like if I was shocked that you didn't know what I had for breakfast this morning........
      Ok well i'm just saying it's Bill. Allentown didn't play FF for us, so how would he know about me paying league fees. He wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        In terms of what, how they post? It's not hard to mimick how someone posts, especially if they have a certain way of posting.

Allentown used to post like 20 questions a day, what do you do? Do the same thing, if not more..
        I never thought of Bill as as big a ****** as that guy was.
        All a guy would have to do is read our FF thread to know about the stuff you're talking about.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I never thought of Bill as as big a ****** as that guy was.
          All a guy would have to do is read our FF thread to know about the stuff you're talking about.
          Bill is the biggest ******* around. Why do you think I started #Ban0820 lmao. He's crazy enough to do that.

I (used to) talk to Bill a lot outside of this board in my spare time sooo I kinda know the deal.

And yeah, but why would allentown suddenly have the urge to wake up, read the thread and then troll me about it, that doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
            Bill is the biggest ******* around. Why do you think I started #Ban0820 lmao. He's crazy enough to do that.

I (used to) talk to Bill a lot outside of this board in my spare time sooo I kinda know the deal.

And yeah, but why would allentown suddenly have the urge to wake up, read the thread and then troll me about it, that doesn't make any sense.
            It all makes sense EXCEPT the details he knows about the Giants from 15 to 20 years ago. The kind of stuff you can't read about on a stat sheet.
            Bill is a child.

Comment

It all makes sense EXCEPT the details he knows about the Giants from 15 to 20 years ago. The kind of stuff you can't read about on a stat sheet.
              Bill is a child.
              I can look up stats from any game in NFL history as long as they had a statician.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I can look up stats from any game in NFL history as long as they had a statician.
                That's my point. He knows stuff that aren't about stats.
                I can't remember the specifics but I know Rudy has always claimed he was Bill, but there were times when he would reference something that I thought to myself Bill could never have access to.

Comment

That's my point. He knows stuff that aren't about stats.
                  I can't remember the specifics but I know Rudy has always claimed he was Bill, but there were times when he would reference something that I thought to myself Bill could never have access to.
                  He's a smart kid. It's possible he just made you believe he knew what he was talking about lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• And the bottom line to me was that guy was just a flat out mean guy. I've been back and forth with Bill for many years, it's just not the way he is.

Comment

Be thankful for that. It was a nightmare.
                      This guy comes in, asks 10090494903294 questions....and then one day is like "I'm going to kill myself...I used to have suicidal thoughts....and now you guys really bring them back" so I'm pretty sure I just said "hey...we're not really equipped to help you. Maybe you should talk to someone" and he started flipping out saying he'll never leave us alone, and how we're horrible people for ignoring him, this that and the other thing....and said we'd have to ban him to get rid of him. And so it was....
                      worst ****ing week on this thread just dealing with that.
                      That sucks. I had some overly emotional co-worker say she was just going to kill herself to me because everyone was so mean. I thought she was just complaining once again about sidework, not actually serious about it. So I took one of my knives out of my jacket and hended it to her and said "Here you go, plenty sharp you won't feel the cut, but finish restocking the station first please." She survived the rest of her shift and came to me after and handed me back my knife and said "thanks, nobody has ever offered to help me before, it made me feel better, I won't need this."

Freaking wackadoo. She left like a week later to join some peace tour or something like that, sounded like a cult to me.

Comment

He's a smart kid. It's possible he just made you believe he knew what he was talking about lol
                        It's not about being smart. It's about knowing things that someone couldn't possibly know unless he was there to see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          That sucks. I had some overly emotional co-worker say she was just going to kill herself to me because everyone was so mean. I thought she was just complaining once again about sidework, not actually serious about it. So I took one of my knives out of my jacket and hended it to her and said "Here you go, plenty sharp you won't feel the cut, but finish restocking the station first please." She survived the rest of her shift and came to me after and handed me back my knife and said "thanks, nobody has ever offered to help me before, it made me feel better, I won't need this."

Freaking wackadoo. She left like a week later to join some peace tour or something like that, sounded like a cult to me.

..........whoa...........

Peace Corp??
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

It's not about being smart. It's about knowing things that someone couldn't possibly know unless he was there to see it.
                            like how sweaty a guy was? What the temperature was on the sidelines?

We've had discussions like this where you've claimed I didn't know what I was talking about when it came to Larry Bird or some **** because you thought I wasn't alive to see him play lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

like how sweaty a guy was? What the temperature was on the sidelines?

We've had discussions like this where you've claimed I didn't know what I was talking about when it came to Larry Bird or some **** because you thought I wasn't alive to see him play lol
                              I can't remember any specifics, just that I thought there was no way Bill could know that.

BTW......This Z dope was definitely Sgt. Allen.

Comment

..........whoa...........

Peace Corp??
                                no, something about visiting college campuses around the country and spreading message, idk, I really didn't pay much attention to her.

Comment

Working...
                                X