• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'll give you a list.
    You keep a list?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      lol, don't worry, I'd never accuse you of giving a **** about me.
      I wasn't talking about you, I meant her. Not that I would have an objection to people who complain about sidework being culled from the genepool.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Well if you are sure they are the same person, then Ztown is not Alentown, because I know for certain Sgt. Allen was not Alentown. And at least that explains why he was acting very unlike himself since it wasn't himself.
        None of us is.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          None of us is.
          Huh?

Comment

So I took one of my knives out of my jacket... .
            One of my knives?
            I always carry a knife... but, not many. What gives? lol.
            Butcher... Baker... Candlestick maker?

Comment

Huh?
              Sometimes you're so cute I can't stand it.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                One of my knives?
                lol, no, I keep a few on me in case. Like today I have 3 throwing knives in the left wrist of my jacket, a balisong that can drop into my hand in the right wrist, a simple utility folding knife on my hip, a knife inside the jacket chest high on each side, 2 small punch daggars in the back of my jacket collar and an trench spike that pulls down in the small of my back in the jacket. And people wonder why I am always wearing this jacket no matter the weather.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                  One of my knives?
                  bahahaaaahahaa

Comment

• More like Bill Town...
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Really? What did he do to earn that?
                      I can answer that: he was being a completely obnoxious ******* over and over again. He was my last official ban before I exposed myself to the red Kryptonian sunlight in the crystal chamber and became a mere mortal
                      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                        I can answer that: he was being a completely obnoxious ******* over and over again. He was my last official ban before I exposed myself to the red Kryptonian sunlight in the crystal chamber and became a mere mortal
                        where is this from

Comment

• Superman 2
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            Superman 2
                            Thx

Comment

lol, no, I keep a few on me in case. Like today I have 3 throwing knives in the left wrist of my jacket, a balisong that can drop into my hand in the right wrist, a simple utility folding knife on my hip, a knife inside the jacket chest high on each side, 2 small punch daggars in the back of my jacket collar and an trench spike that pulls down in the small of my back in the jacket. And people wonder why I am always wearing this jacket no matter the weather.
                              Well, I sure can't criticize, or laugh. If I walked the streets day and night to move around any city I'd be well armed, too. I have a concealed weapon license... is that valid in the city? I have many, many knives. I love them. I have throwing knives and a throwing axe... have always loved to throw knives since I was 11, 12. with my old BS Bowie knife. It's still sharp, in it's original leather sheath... 59 years old. Got pretty good at it. Had a really super duper 3' x 6' throwing back stop made of 2 x 4's and the picture of an axe wielding Viking warrior drawn on it. Very easy to make. A nice 2' x 2' target to hang on a wall can be made from 3 - 8' pieces.
                              There's nothing nicer than that sound, 'chunk,' when you hit a tree perfect.
                              Anyways, I respect the feelings that encourage you to be prepared like that, and I pray to God that you never feel threatened enough to have to pull one. Be safe.

Comment

Working...
                              X