Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    Man, this morning really crept up on me fast. I feel like I fell asleep and then my alarm went off....uggghhh
    Omg same I hit snooze like 7 times
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Omg same I hit snooze like 7 times
      errmagerd
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        errmagerd
        I can't even
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Today is Scrappy's birthday.
          Talk about the good old days of Thee thread.........
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Today is Scrappy's birthday.
            Talk about the good old days of Thee thread.........
            I miss Daven
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Today is Scrappy's birthday.
              Talk about the good old days of Thee thread.........
              ol' gator arms himself!!

              I feel like I haven't seen Daven in like 3 years.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • this tea sucks
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Damn Pizz, you were such a bully.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    ol' gator arms himself!!

                    I feel like I haven't seen Daven in like 3 years.
                    I think it actually might have been the Cleveland game in 2012.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Damn Pizz, you were such a bully.
                      Damn Dezz you were so annoying



                      And still are!
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Damn Pizz, you were such a bully.
                        lol are you reading back over all that ****?

                        I read most of it yesterday and all I thought was "each time this kid accuses me of something I feel like I'M the one being attacked" lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          I think it actually might have been the Cleveland game in 2012.
                          So maybe the last time we saw him was the wedding?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            So maybe the last time we saw him was the wedding?
                            You mean when you tried to pick up Matt's 15 year old niece?

                            Hahahaha!!! Just kidding.


                            What year was that? Maybe 2013?
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              You mean when you tried to pick up Matt's 15 year old niece?

                              Hahahaha!!! Just kidding.


                              What year was that? Maybe 2013?
                              not sure, that's why I asked. Late into that reception I smoked like 4 bowls with Kase, and was already on my way to Blackout City before that. Not my best day.....or morning.

                              Daven disappeared pretty early that night.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • My dream is to get high with JPizzack
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X