how do you adjust post per page?
    in the settings in your profile

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      My dream is to get high with JPizzack
      you need better dreams

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
        Just think of all the health benefits you're missing.
        Dr. Sanjay Gupta, who did a 3 part documentary on weed for CNN, says he wishes he had never stopped smoking it after his college days.... seriously.
        I'm an advocate. Just not a partaker.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Im really thinking of getting the magic butter machine.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BziodP3rI6Q

You can also ad gin to the process to make hard candies and the like.

My lungs are shot. I need this. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            I'm an advocate. Just not a partaker.
            IDK if I am an advocate, but I certainly think arresting pot smokers is a waste of time. If someone wants to smoke, inject, snort, swallow or ram up their rectum something to make them high; I don't particularly care so long as they don't then commit crimes, harm others or interfere with anybody else's personal freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              you need better dreams
              No I don't
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

you need better dreams
                I mean, at least it's not one of those unrealistic dreams.

I think it was Homer Simpson that once said "Aim low.....Aim so low that nobody will even care if you succeed...."
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Rollin', rollin', keep those puppies rollin'.
                  Weed obviously isn't for everyone. But don't tell me weed is bad or I shouldn't smoke it because YOU had a bad experience.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

IDK if I am an advocate, but I certainly think arresting pot smokers is a waste of time. If someone wants to smoke, inject, snort, swallow or ram up their rectum something to make them high; I don't particularly care so long as they don't then commit crimes, harm others or interfere with anybody else's personal freedom.
                    Hmm, I disagree when it comes to hard drugs like cocaine, meth, and heroine. Illegal percs too.

Iv lost 2 friends already this year to opioides. Countless more over the years. Its heartbreaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Weed obviously isn't for everyone. But don't tell me weed is bad or I shouldn't smoke it because YOU had a bad experience.
                      Moderation. Everything is fine IF you can moderate. Still even some people get paranoid, high anxiety. I get some anxiety if Im lit and I have to go somewhere or do something. I found I dont really get that with my Pax2(vaporizer).

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Hmm, I disagree when it comes to hard drugs like cocaine, meth, and heroine. Illegal percs too.

Iv lost 2 friends already this year to opioides. Countless more over the years. Its heartbreaking.
                        I've lost more than 2, but it currently is illegal, didn't help them survive.

Comment

I've lost more than 2, but it currently is illegal, didn't help them survive.
                          True but it being illegal makes it harder to get and drives up the cost. Im all for that.

Comment

• football question:

Over the years, who have been some of your favorite non-Giants??
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Everybody needs to live their lives as they wish.
                              I will say that I have never smoked any kind of cigarette in my life and it's friggin liberating.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                                I met him at THEE game a few years back. I dug him, nice dude and fun to hang with.

edit: I think it was the Atlanta game you guys are thinking of. Gumby was there as well, maybe he can pitch in and help pin down the year.
                                I think you are right three years ago Oct 5 2014
                                Last edited by byron; 02-23-2017, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X