Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I luv u all
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Not necessarily true at all.
          How do you explain percs, more people od on them than any other drug, by a lot. They're legal and heavily taxed. Look what happened during the prohibition. Cost went up and quality went down (especially in the cities)
          alcohol abuse and alcohol related deaths also went up when it bacame illegal. By the end of prohibition consumption numbers were 60% higher than it was before. Plus the problem with making things, people will find a way to get anyway, illegal is it increases crime overall. If you can sell it legally, there is no reason to protect your territory with violence. The drugs aren't the problem as much as all the crime related to the manufactor, distribution and selling of the drugs.

Make ball point pens illegal and you will see an increase in ball point pen related violent crime as those who can get them want to sell them to those who want it. If you put the same money that they are using to get drugs off the street to support and fund mental health, rehab and education centers and you will see much better results and lower comsumption than you are seeing now with making them illegal.

Its like the gun control problem, people want more gun control laws because criminals are commiting violent crimes with guns. Well what does a criminal care about obeying a gun law? It just will keep guns out of the hands of people who will obey the law, you know, not criminals.

We were discussing my knives the other day, talk about dumb laws. I can easily get a handgun carry permit to protect myself, but my knives will always be illegal. Problem there is I have never been able to handle a handgun very well. The safest person to be is the one at which I am aiming. So my options are to legally carry something that is more dangerous to myself than the person who is attacking me or carry something illegal.

Making dumb laws to restrict people's ability to choose serves nobody.

Comment

• guys....Kassius Ohno returned to NXT after 3+ yrs absence.
            I know you care.....I care.....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              guys....Kassius Ohno returned to NXT after 3+ yrs absence.
              I know you care.....I care.....
              I don't care, but I am happy it makes you happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                I don't care, but I am happy it makes you happy.
                lol
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  who....??
                  Last year's MVP runner up?
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Last year's MVP runner up?
                    Not sure they qualify as runner ups since Cam got 48 of 50 votes, but Brady and Palmer each got one of the remaining 2 votes for MVP. Not Mookie Betts whoever that is.

Comment

Not sure they qualify as runner ups since Cam got 48 of 50 votes, but Brady and Palmer each got one of the remaining 2 votes for MVP. Not Mookie Betts whoever that is.
                      Sounds like the name of a guy who throws dice in an alley.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
                        Sounds like the name of a guy who throws dice in an alley.
                        Why would somebody do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          Im a funny guyee, okaay?
                          OK

Comment

He said "non-Giant". Didn't say it had to be the same sport.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He said "non-Giant". Didn't say it had to be the same sport.
                              Ah, well then I vote for Bernie Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                                Weed obviously isn't for everyone. But don't tell me weed is bad or I shouldn't smoke it because YOU had a bad experience.
                                I have spent many dozens of hours researching all the research on weed... and it has been prolific from primarily Spain and Israel for the past 40 years.
                                Here is a fact... if my wife had smoked grass, as I did, she would be alive today.
                                She liked her "Drinky'poos"... whatever fruity rum or vodka concoctions she could make.
                                If she smoked a joint and had a drink she would literally pass out. So, she chose not to smoke.
                                40 years of research has proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if you smoke cannabis you will never get brain cancer. Irrefutable Fact. The CBD in it goes into your blood stream, which then enriches the brain. CBD kills brain tumor cells on contact.
                                My wife got lung cancer and had a third of her left lung removed.... along with Chemo and radiation she beat that cancer,
                                But, it metastacized to her brain, and that killed her 6 months after it was detected, despite copious brain radiation. I hadn't done my cannabis research yet, so I didn't know until it was too late.

Comment

Working...
                                X