This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    You might as well legalize percs. Opiods are like weed now. They are EVERYWHERE.
    idk if "percs" is a general term or not, but.....Percocet isn't the biggest problem. It's the synthetic **** like the Oxys that are worse, imo. I know I'm probably making a moot point about nothing, but....yea....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      idk if "percs" is a general term or not, but.....Percocet isn't the biggest problem. It's the synthetic **** like the Oxys that are worse, imo. I know I'm probably making a moot point about nothing, but....yea....
      Percs is slang for prescription drugs and yes youre 100% correct

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Percs is slang for prescription drugs and yes youre 100% correct
        I'm not really into the street slang for drugs because it's not my thing lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

When you come inside from the cold outside is it hard to breath? Thats when I usually get it the worst. Feels like inside my home, office, or where ever is so stuffy. The proair helps a bit but..I could use something stronger.
          Winter is defiantly more difficult for me , but its the opposite for me ... The cold air causes the blood vessels /airways and what not to constrict thus not allowing for good air flow .. Plus it get dry this time of year in the house most houses in the winter, which affects flexibility of the air sacks ... That may be your problem Dez .. We run a humidifier steady here.. Exercise is important in the winter months I try to get out every day do something get some fresh air .. idk

Comment

Yeah it doesn't matter. Also Oxycotin would be considered a percocet IMO.

Any moderate or severe pain reliever/muscle relaxer is considered a perc.

Vicodin
            Hydrocodone
            Codeine pills
            Oxycodone
            Oxycontin
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
              Winter is defiantly more difficult for me , but its the opposite for me ... The cold air causes the blood vessels /airways and what not to constrict thus not allowing for good air flow .. Plus it get dry this time of year in the house most houses in the winter, which affects flexibility of the air sacks ... That may be your problem Dez .. We run a humidifier steady here.. Exercise is important in the winter months I try to get out every day do something get some fresh air .. idk
              I have trouble breathing outside when Im doing work like shoveling. Used to get it bad playing outdoor hockey. Feels like my chest is burning up and I start gasping. But if Im just outside and I take a deep breath it feels much better than when inside

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                Yeah it doesn't matter. Also Oxycotin would be considered a percocet IMO.

Any moderate or severe pain reliever/muscle relaxer is considered a perc.

Vicodin
                Hydrocodone
                Codeine pills
                Oxycodone
                Oxycontin
                You mean by "slang" right?
                I worked in pharmaceuticals prior to my current career, so.....a lot of those things are totally different, or not things at all lol
                for example "Codeine pills" isn't a thing. it's either Vicodin or Percocet for organics, or Oxy synthetics.

Hydrocodone is the main ingredient in most of those things you mentioned.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I feel like we've had this conversation before lol

You stick to the grass knowledge. Leave pharma to me
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You mean by "slang" right?
                    I worked in pharmaceuticals prior to my current career, so.....a lot of those things are totally different, or not things at all lol
                    for example "Codeine pills" isn't a thing. it's either Vicodin or Percocet for organics, or Oxy synthetics.

Hydrocodone is the main ingredient in most of those things you mentioned.
                    Yeah codeine pills used to make lean is hydrocodone.

I guess it is slang, but yeah those are considered percs.

Comment

I feel like we've had this conversation before lol

You stick to the grass knowledge. Leave pharma to me
                      We haven't lol

And sure lol I don't pop pills anyway so i'm not the most knowledgeable

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        IDK about that, but they do have a 40% suicide rate.

Hey dezz, that is worse than drug users too. Should we make being transgender illegal? Or should we just put a bunch of suicide laws in place? Like the death penalty if you are caught trying to kill yourself?

Why have men's and women's rooms, are urinals that important to you guys? Just put a buch of stalls in. There is a wall thing there so I don't have to watch some guy I don't know shake off his penis.

Plenty of uni bathrooms in the city. All stalls. It's the biggest non issue of ever.

It is however a great example of just how effed up our government is that they are spending time arguing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          Plenty of uni bathrooms in the city. All stalls. It's the biggest non issue of ever.

It is however a great example of just how effed up our government is that they are spending time arguing it.
                          The real question is what bathroom Pizz will use now.

Comment

You're assuming he's potty trained.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Wherever I damn well please....

I'm a man, so the world is my toilet.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Wherever I damn well please....

I'm a man, so the world is my toilet.
                                And it's shocking no one has snapped you up yet.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X