X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I mean I just lobbed her a soft ball so I would hope so. lol
    Having both wasn't doing you much good was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I mean I just lobbed her a soft ball so I would hope so. lol
      true
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Where is the nearest glory hole

Asking for JMike I MEAN a friend
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Where is the nearest glory hole

Asking for JMike I MEAN a friend
          Hey, who doesn't enjoy playing with an anonymous **** every so often? I have a map on the wall of the city with pins for all the best locations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            Hey, who doesn't enjoy playing with an anonymous **** every so often? I have a map on the wall of the city with pins for all the best locations.
            I'm sure Philly is surrounded by many holes

Glory holes, *******s, more *******s

Comment

I'm sure Philly is surrounded by many holes

Glory holes, *******s, more *******s
              You are right, completely surrounded by ****holes. NY, Baltimore, DC, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Trenton, Newark, Jersey City, Boston, Hartford, etc... list is endless. Luckily we are in Philly here and not stuck in any of those places.

Comment

You are right, completely surrounded by ****holes. NY, Baltimore, DC, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Trenton, Newark, Jersey City, Boston, Hartford, etc... list is endless. Luckily we are in Philly here and not stuck in any of those places.
                of all the places I've been to, I'd say Newark and Philly are prob the worst of the worst.

I thought Baltimore would horrible, but it's not nearly as bad as expected.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  of all the places I've been to, I'd say Newark and Philly are prob the worst of the worst.

I thought Baltimore would horrible, but it's not nearly as bad as expected.
                  Philly is WAY better than both Camden, NJ and Newark, NJ. Really, there is no comparison.
                  Here's the thing... There are some extremely nice areas in Philly, in addition to a nice zoo. OH, let's include Baltimore in their, too.

There are no nice areas in Camden or Newark, amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Philly is WAY better than both Camden, NJ and Newark, NJ. Really, there is no comparison.
                    Here's the thing... There are some extremely nice areas in Philly, in addition to a nice zoo. OH, let's include Baltimore in their, too.

Unsure if I've ever been to Camden....
                    But if I said Newark and Philly were the worst(in my personal experience), and you're saying Philly is way better....that doesn't really set the bar too high for me lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You respect Jersey, you respect it!!!

Comment

Is it even really a state?

I mean what does anyone think of when they think of New Jersey?......Dioxine?
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Well, the inside of the aquarium is nice in Camden. And Newark has that airport that is palace like by comparison to its surroundings.

Comment

The only thing Jersey has going for it is you have to pass through it to get from Phila to NY. The whole state is the suburb of another state's city. Neither of its football teams claim allegience to another state's city. If the was an ugly, red headed step child of states, New Jersey would be it.

To what Pizzer said, Philly is a pretty lousy place to visit, but it is a really nice place to live. I never liked Philly until I started living in the city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Most people think it is just there to hold the NJ Turnpike and Atlantic City.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

They think of greatness?

What the hell is Massachusetts known for besides a damn Boston Tea Party and God awful accents?

Did I mention your accent is GOD awful?

Comment

Working...
                                X