This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
    The only thing Jersey has going for it is you have to pass through it to get from Phila to NY. The whole state is the suburb of another state's city. Neither of its football teams claim allegience to another state's city. If the was an ugly, red headed step child of states, New Jersey would be it.

To what Pizzer said, Philly is a pretty lousy place to visit, but it is a really nice place to live. I never liked Philly until I started living in the city.
    I want to know what Philly has going on

Can't think of much besides those greasy heart attack subs.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      They think of greatness?

What the hell is Massachusetts known for besides a damn Boston Tea Party and God awful accents?

Did I mention your accent is GOD awful?
      Oh I don't know...How about the birthplace of our country....and I don't have an accent. I live in Western Mass you dolt.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Oh I don't know...How about the birthplace of our country....and I don't have an accent. I live in Western Mass you dolt.
        I don't know the damn difference, you all suck the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Philadelphia was the birthplace of the country.

Comment

Philadelphia was the birthplace of the country.
            You both are wrong as ****

Comment

• Ok, now that MH opened the doors of the lavatory stalls for us (and, by the way... they are romantic?) I'd like to know exactly what was the best poetry on the bathroom walls that you ever read
              This was in the men's room stall where I worked (caddy shack) when I was 12... that's 58 years ago. Haven't seen anything catchier since then, which is why I still remember it.

Some come here to sit and think.
              Others come to **** and stink.
              But, I just come to scratch my balls,
              And read the writing on the walls.

If you haven't seen anything good, I'm sure ya'll can make something up that will be worthy.

Comment

Most people think it is just there to hold the NJ Turnpike and Atlantic City.
                NJ Turnpike in the summer is like..............that scene from anchorman where he uses the sex panther cologne and people are on the verge of passing out.
                "It smells like a used diaper!.....filled with indian food!!"
                "It smells like a turd, covered in burnt hair!!"
                "it smells like Big-Foot's ****!!"
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  You both are wrong as ****
                  Both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution came from Philadelphia. Anyplace else that claims "birthplace of this country" is just completely FOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                    Ok, now that MH opened the doors of the lavatory stalls for us (and, by the way... they are romantic?) I'd like to know exactly what was the best poetry on the bathroom walls that you ever read
                    This was in the men's room stall where I worked (caddy shack) when I was 12... that's 58 years ago. Haven't seen anything catchier since then, which is why I still remember it.

If you haven't seen anything good, I'm sure ya'll can make something up that will be worthy.
                    IDK if it counts as poetry, but there was a stall that had two whole walls covered in hashmarks with just the name "Dezz" at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      Ok, now that MH opened the doors of the lavatory stalls for us (and, by the way... they are romantic?) I'd like to know exactly what was the best poetry on the bathroom walls that you ever read

When my boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I only poop on company time.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• "Here I sit
                        broken hearted
                        Tried to ****
                        but only farted."
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          NJ Turnpike in the summer is like..............that scene from anchorman where he uses the sex panther cologne and people are on the verge of passing out.
                          "It smells like a used diaper!.....filled with indian food!!"
                          "It smells like a turd, covered in burnt hair!!"
                          "it smells like Big-Foot's ****!!"
                          Aka Dezz house

Comment

Both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution came from Philadelphia. Anyplace else that claims "birthplace of this country" is just completely FOS.
                            nah fam

Comment

• Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oh my God it's like talking to 420.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X