Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh my God it's like talking to 420.
    The "FOS" is defffff 420-esque
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oh my God it's like talking to 420.
      Ok, so explain to me how another location can claim "birthplace of this country". Although unlikely, it may be possible that I am wrong on this? I mean Philadelphia only produced both the decision to begin a new nation and the governing laws of that new nation. Though, Boston did toss a bunch of tea in the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
        Ok, so explain to me how another location can claim "birthplace of this country". Although unlikely, it may be possible that I am wrong on this? I mean Philadelphia only produced both the decision to begin a new nation and the governing laws of that new nation. Though, Boston did toss a bunch of tea in the water.
        Paul Revere, Sam Adams, John Adams, The Boston Massacre, The Boston Tea Party......
        The revolution started in Boston.
        I get that the Declaration and the Constitution were signed in Philadelphia., both written by Virginians. But the origins of the nation came from Boston.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Paul Revere, Sam Adams, John Adams, The Boston Massacre, The Boston Tea Party......
          I get that the Declaration and the Constitution were signed in Philadelphia., both written by Virginians. But the origins of the nation came from Boston.
          The birthplace of the revolution sure, but not of the country. But that is really semantics I guess. I see the birthplace as where this became a country and that was Philadelphia. Boston was where it was conceived.

Comment

• It is absolutely gorgeous outside

Yes, I am actually outside

Comment

A HA!

YOU BOTH SUCK

Comment

The birthplace of the revolution sure, but not of the country. But that is really semantics I guess. I see the birthplace as where this became a country and that was Philadelphia. Boston was where it was conceived.
                Boston is where it started.

Comment

Boston is where it started.
                  Yes, but when sombody fills out place of birth do they list where sperm met egg or where they were when they popped out? The seed was laid in Boston, but the nation was born in Philadelphia.

Comment

Yes, but when sombody fills out place of birth do they list where sperm met egg or where they were when they popped out? The seed was laid in Boston, but the nation was born in Philadelphia.
                    Philly is an awful parent

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                      Philly is an awful parent
                      That doesn't make sense. Its a birthplace, not a parent.

Comment

That doesn't make sense. Its a birthplace, not a parent.
                        Shut up

Comment

• Everybody shut up.

Aren't we sick of inane, meaningless arguments about minutia that no one on God's green earth cares about?

Well I'm not of course but normal people should be....

Comment

Everybody shut up.

Aren't we sick of inane, meaningless arguments about minutia that no one on God's green earth cares about?

Well I'm not of course but normal people should be....
                            At what point did I ever give you the impression that I was normal?

Comment

Philadelphia was the birthplace of the country.
                              That where the documents got done.

New England was ground zero for the revolution,, imo tbph

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                X