Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea not a lot of people seem to care about the quality.
    I'm somewhere in the middle. I opt for 320kbps mp3, but FLAC files seem a bit unnecessary to me.
    Get a turntable.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Get a turntable.
      I would, except I'd really have to get a full set up. I have no receiver anymore, and no speakers.

      I just don't wanna spend on it right now, nor do I have any place to put anything like that at the moment. I used to be super into audio equipment.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
        You can refuse it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that it's true
        I agree with Rudy. The rules changed to suit politician's agendas... themselves and the people who line their pockets.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Yee who knows so little.

          God bless you.
          Speak for yourself
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by zimonami View Post
            I agree with Rudy. The rules changed to suit politician's agendas... themselves and the people who line their pockets.
            Thanks Zim.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jmike View Post
              Agreed. The idea is still there if the application of it has gotten muddled.

              I sickens me a little that so many young people don't believe in the freedom of speech. Looking at college campuses around the nation and the big push in most of them from the activist students is to restrict and control speech. I don't understand how that could have happened.
              But the President banned CNN, MSNBC, and other outlets. The President banned free speech, not a bunch of college kiddies. What power do they have?
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Once again, millenials always blamed for **** others do lmao. Our President has the freedom to ban the free press because they hurt his feelings, but that's not a biggie, how about these horrible college students.
                Last edited by Rudy; 02-27-2017, 11:27 AM.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                  But the President banned CNN, MSNBC, and other outlets. The President banned free speech, not a bunch of college kiddies. What power do they have?
                  Christ Rudy, you sound so brainwashed.
                  He banned news outlets that have been slanted. Example, the made up story about Trump hiring a bunch of hookers to pee on a bed. Another one was there was a Russian spy ship off our coast. Media was freaking out. The very same ship was docked in NY harbor for almost a week a few years ago. Another one, at the Cpac dinner last week a Huffington Post "journalist" started handing out Russian flags with TRUMP across the flag. Matt ate that one up. Then again, Matt eats all of these stories up. Trump was at a rally and said "look whats happening in Sweden" referring to riots taking place there, the media took it and said Trump lies about terror attacks in Sweden.
                  Shall I keep going?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Christ Rudy, you sound so brainwashed.
                    He banned news outlets that have been slanted. Example, the made up story about Trump hiring a bunch of hookers to pee on a bed. Another one was there was a Russian spy ship off our coast. Media was freaking out. The very same ship was docked in NY harbor for almost a week a few years ago. Another one, at the Cpac dinner last week a Huffington Post "journalist" started handing out Russian flags with TRUMP across the flag. Matt ate that one up. Then again, Matt eats all of these stories up. Trump was at a rally and said "look whats happening in Sweden" referring to riots taking place there, the media took it and said Trump lies about terror attacks in Sweden.
                    Shall I keep going?
                    So what?
                    Do you know how many articles and fake news stories Fox was pushing about Obama and his birth certificate alone?
                    I don't remember him banning any of the free press.
                    Why is Donald exempt? If it's not true, it's not true.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Christ Rudy, you sound so brainwashed.
                      He banned news outlets that have been slanted. Example, the made up story about Trump hiring a bunch of hookers to pee on a bed. Another one was there was a Russian spy ship off our coast. Media was freaking out. The very same ship was docked in NY harbor for almost a week a few years ago. Another one, at the Cpac dinner last week a Huffington Post "journalist" started handing out Russian flags with TRUMP across the flag. Matt ate that one up. Then again, Matt eats all of these stories up. Trump was at a rally and said "look whats happening in Sweden" referring to riots taking place there, the media took it and said Trump lies about terror attacks in Sweden.
                      Shall I keep going?
                      Other news outlets do it on an hourly basis.....in fact they made an 8 year living out of it.

                      Banning a news outlet because you think it's slanted is a blatant violation of free speech just because you don't like when people "say bad things!" about you
                      It's a dictatorship tactic.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Other news outlets do it on an hourly basis.....in fact they made an 8 year living out of it.

                        Banning a news outlet because you think it's slanted is a blatant violation of free speech just because you don't like when people "say bad things!" about you
                        It's a dictatorship tactic.
                        Thank you.
                        Free speech is free speech, period.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudy View Post
                          So what?
                          Do you know how many articles and fake news stories Fox was pushing about Obama and his birth certificate alone?
                          I don't remember him banning any of the free press.
                          Why is Donald exempt? If it's not true, it's not true.
                          lol Of course you dont remember Obama banning any free press because hes your boy! hahaha He banned numerous outlets before he was even president. He did it again in his first month, did it again in Oct 08, did again in 13. How many times did he call Fox fake? A LOT. The hypocrisy is comical.

                          Show me these made up stories Fox put out.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            Other news outlets do it on an hourly basis.....in fact they made an 8 year living out of it.

                            Banning a news outlet because you think it's slanted is a blatant violation of free speech just because you don't like when people "say bad things!" about you
                            It's a dictatorship tactic.
                            Funny, I dont remember you guys saying this when Obama was president.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              lol Of course you dont remember Obama banning any free press because hes your boy! hahaha He banned numerous outlets before he was even president. He did it again in his first month, did it again in Oct 08, did again in 13. How many times did he call Fox fake? A LOT. The hypocrisy is comical.

                              Show me these made up stories Fox put out.
                              I did a quick google search of Obama banning numerous outlets and I didn't get anything back. Which outlets are you speaking of?
                              I just told you, Fox definitely pushed the birther rhetoric. They had panelist and Alex Jones and everyone talking about it. He never once banned Fox.

                              I did another search. Still don't see what you mean.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Funny, I dont remember you guys saying this when Obama was president.
                                I didn't....because we still had to hear Fox News stories everyday.

                                most liberal news outlets wouldn't promote hate like Fox does. If anything they speak out against it. We've had this conversation like 2359802386 times, and although I agree that MSNBC is as big a joke as Fox News, you can't actually believe that anything about the network is legitimate. It was a news channel CREATED TO BE CONSERVATIVE SLANTED. I mean, you can't call that news. You can only call it entertainment.

                                Fox news is the pro wrestling among sports in the news world lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X