Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got this from Fox News website, and it's still there! Lmao https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...-says.amp.html

Dezz, end this while you're ahead.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      I just got this from Fox News website, and it's still there! Lmao https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...-says.amp.html

Well....if a sheriff said it.......

****ing foreigner.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I did a quick google search of Obama banning numerous outlets and I didn't get anything back. Which outlets are you speaking of?
        I just told you, Fox definitely pushed the birther rhetoric. They had panelist and Alex Jones and everyone talking about it. He never once banned Fox.

I did another search. Still don't see what you mean.
        You must suck at google because I found it immediately. Here ya go
        http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2...6156794&page=1
        http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-r...-news-channel/

Comment

I just got this from Fox News website, and it's still there! Lmao https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...-says.amp.html

Banning any legit news outlets is completely unacceptable. Trump is driving me crazy with this childish BS.
          BTW..Obama refused to allow any member of his administration to be interviewed on Fox. It wasn't for his entire administration as I remember but it was for a good part of it. Again...Unacceptable.
          He was essentially not allowing his administration to talk to a large block of the citizens he was accountable to.

But Trump has taken it to a ridiculous level.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

They reported on what a controversial sheriff said like every other news outlet did? Did you even read the article? Did you find it to be slanted?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Banning any legit news outlets is completely unacceptable. Trump is driving me crazy with this childish BS.
              BTW..Obama refused to allow any member of his administration to be interviewed on Fox. It wasn't for his entire administration as I remember but it was for a good part of it. Again...Unacceptable.
              He was essentially not allowing his administration to talk to a large block of the citizens he was accountable to.

Yea I dont consider CNN legit anymore and I have no friggin clue why dems would either. after that whole Donna Brizile fiasco.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                You do realize these are accusations, and none of this was procen, right?

Comment

They reported on what a controversial sheriff said like every other news outlet did? Did you even read the article? Did you find it to be slanted?
                  Yes I did find it to be slanted. There are many articles like this on Fox, even today about the fake birth certificate scandal.

Comment

Yea I dont consider CNN legit anymore and I have no friggin clue why dems would either. after that whole Donna Brizile fiasco.
                    That's fine. Trump doesn't have to like anything anyone says (I mean, he doesn't anyway)
                    But BANNING them? Where is THEIR freedom of speech?

Comment

Yes I did find it to be slanted. There are many articles like this on Fox, even today about the fake birth certificate scandal.
                      How? What was slanted about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

That's what I'm saying.

Obama wanted them off his plane..I can see why that's unacceptable, but he never banned them from White House press conferences.

Comment

You do realize these are accusations, and none of this was procen, right?
                          lol Jeeezzzzus Hernandez...

Comment

How? What was slanted about it?
                            Dude, the headline said it was definitely fraudulent.

That is definitely a lie

That's not even slanted anymore. That's a flat out lie.

Comment

lol Jeeezzzzus Hernandez...
                              None of it was proven.

Obama is and has always been a U.S. citizen. Always.

Comment

None of it was proven.

Obama is and has always been a U.S. citizen. Always.
                                I know, I dont believe that ****. You quoted the wrong post then. I thought you were saying it wasnt proven that he banned some reporters from certain news outlets.

Comment

Working...
                                X