This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I know, I dont believe that ****. You quoted the wrong post then. I thought you were saying it wasnt proven that he banned some reporters from certain news outlets.
    Oh nah, I said it wasn't definitive of the reason why he kicked them off the plane
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      Once again, millenials always blamed for **** others do lmao. Our President has the freedom to ban the free press because they hurt his feelings, but that's not a biggie, how about these horrible college students.
      He doesn't have the power to ban anyone, try as he might.

This particular page from his boyfriend's playbook doesn't actually work here, try as he might. Much ado about nothing; the public still believes the press at a much higher rate than they do the president.

Comment

Dude, the headline said it was definitely fraudulent.

That is definitely a lie

That's not even slanted anymore. That's a flat out lie.
        lmao IN QUOTES. hahaha They were quoting the sheriff.

Comment

lmao IN QUOTES. hahaha They were quoting the sheriff.
          Yes, of course Fox was.

Comment

But the President banned CNN, MSNBC, and other outlets. The President banned free speech, not a bunch of college kiddies. What power do they have?
            The last president did the same thing just with different biased outfits. IDK why people are up in arms about this now but not when the last idiot we had to deal with for the past 8 years did it.

CNN and MSNBC are trash for news anyway. They clearly have a bias in their reporting and try to pretend their 24 editorial piece of a channel is "news". One of CNN's on air personalities in an interview right before the election said that CNN has done everything they can to help Hillary win and now its on her to win it.

I don't agree with the president doing this, but I do have an issue with the selective rightiousness of those who complain now that you didn't hear a peep from when the last guy did it.

Comment

I did a quick google search of Obama banning numerous outlets and I didn't get anything back. Which outlets are you speaking of?
              I just told you, Fox definitely pushed the birther rhetoric. They had panelist and Alex Jones and everyone talking about it. He never once banned Fox.

I did another search. Still don't see what you mean.
              I believe they used commentators for that. Granted, they didn't advertise the difference very clearly for the dimmer bulbs but I seem to recall that as the standard MO

Comment

Yes, of course Fox was.
                I love ya, Rudy. You are loved.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  Other news outlets do it on an hourly basis.....in fact they made an 8 year living out of it.

Banning a news outlet because you think it's slanted is a blatant violation of free speech just because you don't like when people "say bad things!" about you
                  It's a dictatorship tactic.
                  Agreed, but why not a peep about it the last 8 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                    The last president did the same thing just with different biased outfits. IDK why people are up in arms about this now but not when the last idiot we had to deal with for the past 8 years did it.

CNN and MSNBC are trash for news anyway. They clearly have a bias in their reporting and try to pretend their 24 editorial piece of a channel is "news". One of CNN's on air personalities in an interview right before the election said that CNN has done everything they can to help Hillary win and now its on her to win it.

I don't agree with the president doing this, but I do have an issue with the selective rightiousness of those who complain now that you didn't hear a peep from when the last guy did it.
                    Because he didn't ban them. Maybe for interviews or temporarily, but he never came out and said

The following News stations and Newspapers are banned from the White House. The two are different. Very different.
                    I don't give a **** who has a bias. Every breathing human being has a bias, that does not mean they do not deserve freedom of speech. You want to know how to deal with biased news stations? Turn it off. Ignore it. Don't ban people from talking.

And you're being just as selective. You say college students are controlling people's voices, but are deflecting when I bought up Trump doing it.

Comment

I love ya, Rudy. You are loved.....
                      Thanks, many people love me.

Comment

Agreed, but why not a peep about it the last 8 years?
                        idk, I wasn't the one talking about it. Just commented on it here today, among friends.

I let Trump do the speaking for himself. He doesn't need help sounding like a buffoon. we're such a joke right now lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Yuuuuuuup.

Comment

• I really wish Will McAvoy was a real person so we could get "I'll give an hour of the ACTUAL news. You can see for yourself what the bull**** is"
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Because he didn't ban them. Maybe for interviews or temporarily, but he never came out and said

The following News stations and Newspapers are banned from the White House. The two are different. Very different.
                              I don't give a **** who has a bias. Every breathing human being has a bias, that does not mean they do not deserve freedom of speech. You want to know how to deal with biased news stations? Turn it off. Ignore it. Don't ban people from talking.

And you're being just as selective. You say college students are controlling people's voices, but are deflecting when I bought up Trump doing it.
                              I am not being selective. I disagree with what trump is doing and feel it is utter BS, whether I agree with CNN or not. They are a legitimate member of the media no matter how biased they are and have as much a right as any other source to have access. I am pointing out the hypocracy of those who are complaining now when the last president is the one who set the precedence for this exact thing.

Comment

I am not being selective. I disagree with what trump is doing and feel it is utter BS, whether I agree with CNN or not. They are a legitimate member of the media no matter how biased they are and have as much a right as any other source to have access. I am pointing out the hypocracy of those who are complaining now when the last president is the one who set the precedence for this exact thing.
                                Ahhhhh yessssss....the argument for the sake of argument.
                                That's your MO, Jenn
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X